Description & Details
The 2006 Tiara Open 32′ has proven to be one of Tiara’s most popular models. With her large cockpit for fishing and entertaining, beautiful appointed accommodations for extended cruising, and the build quality Tiara is known the 32 Open is a winner all around.
This example has been cared for by long time owners and shows pride of ownership. Having spent much of her life in fresh water and being stored indoors in the winter she shows much newer then her age.
With only 1000 hours on her preferred Volvo Diesels (all service up to date) she will cruise comfortably and efficiently in the mid 20s. With the hardtop and heated/air conditioned helm area you are sure to be comfortable no matter the weather.
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Full Raymarine Electronics
- Newer Canvas Drop Curtains
- New Portland Pudgy Hard Tender
- Reverse Cycle Heat/Air for Cabin and Helm Area
Disclaimer & Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- “All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.”
- Danville, CA
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Dent Island
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 1989 48’ Tigre Aft Cabin