Description & Details
This Regal is a refined explorer. She has only touched freshwater. Wherever your desired destination, reach it in ultimate comfort and confidence with the Regal 28 Express. Along the journey, relax and enjoy the ride thanks to the thoughtful cockpit layout and expansive cabin space down below. Rich in amenities, polished with elegance, the 28 Express is equipped for an excursion you’ve only dreamed about. Come see her at our South Lake Union docks today!
2019 Galvanized EZ Loader Trailer included with purchase!
- Seattle, WA
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 2002 29’ Tiara Open
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Technical & Systems
- Automatic Bilge Pump (The automatic bilge pump takes action before you even realize what is wrong.)
- Automatic Fire Suppression System (An automatic fire extinguisher is sure to give any boater peace of mind.)
- Battery Charger (The standard battery charger will keep your starting and house battery fully charged when you have the shore power plugged in.)
- Dockside Power (A 30 amp shore power connection and 50 foot cord are standard on a Regal)
- Dual Battery Switch (Regal features a smart battery management system. Using one battery for starting and the other for all your electronics. Of course they are both equally charged via a VSR and can be combined for emergency situations.)
- Queen Sized Berth (A full queen sized berth is something you have come to expect, but only from Regal.)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Safety is standard on a Regal. Case in point: the cabin carbon monoxide detector.)
- Fusion Marine Sound – 2 cabin speakers (Two 200 watt Fusion speakers make the cabin sound like a home theater.)
- Fusion UD650 Marine Stereo (The Fusion radio has full integration for your smart phone, which can be enclosed in a waterproof uni-dock or connected via Bluetooth and has AM/FM/ radio capabilities.)
- Spacious V-shaped seating that converts into a double with hardwood flooring.
- Galley to starboard with microwave, fridge, stove and storage.
- Separate head to port with electric toilet with holding tank, sink and shower.
- Aft double berth under cockpit sole
- TV and VCR
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Shore power and cable
- Battery charger
- Pressurized hot and cold water system
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo with internal and cockpit speakers with remote at helm
- Electric head
- Holding tank with macerator
- Westerbeke Generator
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Chart Plotter
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Faria Depth Sounder
- Ritchie Compass
- Auto and manual bilge pump
- Auto and manual fire extinguishers
- Warps & fenders
- Stern hot/cold shower
- Power Tower - electric folding radar arch
- Extended bathing platform
- Electric Lewmar anchor windlass with stainless steel anchor and chain
- Fore deck sunpads
- Full Black Bimini with side and aft canvas/eisenglass curtains
- Black tonneau cover
- Cockpit sink
- Cockpit table
- 4 berths in 1 cabin
- Underwater lighting
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.