Description & Details
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! ONE OWNER BOAT WITH A TRAILER >> READY TO
• Seating for 4 on the command bridge.
• Reversible command bridge helm seatback. Flips forward in order to face the aft seat and
table. Great for entertaining/socializing.
• Retractable fiberglass command bridge dash. Allows for trailering.
• Bow platform/beach ladder. Telescoping five-step design and opening bow rail allow
immediate shore access for bow landings, or convenient re-boarding directly from shore.
• Forward observers’ seats and foredeck lounge. Offer a commanding view ahead, and retract
under flush hatches to form handy fender storage.
• Convertible indoor/outdoor seat. A hinged panel in the cabin bulkhead opens to allow
reversing the aft dinette seat to face the cockpit deck in an arrangement perfect for al fresco
• Convertible cockpit seats. Hull side panels in the cockpit coaming swing outboard to form two
double seats. leaving the aft deck open and uncluttered.
• Reversible transom seat. Faces aft for a wide-open
view astern, or forward to complete the cockpit seating arrangement.
• Custom swim platform with Dunnage box. Includes 4-rung ladder, integral fenders to protect
tender or water toys, hot/ cold freshwater shower and transom door.
• Cabin hardtop extension. Added protection from sun and rain, Mast SS hinged, two hatches,
• Euro-style covered galley with electric cooktop and oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer 12v,
wine-water cooler and stainless steel sink.
• Built-in companion lounge. Luxurious raised seating opposite lower helm station allows
panoramic view through large cabin windows. Converts to forward lounge seating.
• Raised four-place dinette. Includes custom cherry pedestal table with integrated drink holder
and grab rail, unit converts to comfortable double berth.
• Custom lower helm console. With double-stitched ultrahide antiglare facing complete
instrumentation, custom wood wheel, electronic controls and display, seat reverses to complete
• Private mid cabin with 6′ 8″ cushioned double berth. Includes gear storage, reading lamps
and hullside portlights.
• Master stateroom with 7′ island memory foam double berth. Entertainment Center, Hanging
Locker, five Portlights, opening skylights hatch, and storage.
• Private head with separate stall shower. Features molded-in vanity with vessel sink, electric
flush toilet and two ventilating port lights.
• Bow and stern thrusters. Allow precise close-quarters maneuvering for perfect docking, every
- Portland, OR
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound in the Northwest & Cape Cod/Block Island Sound in the Northeast
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 40’ Tollycraft