Description & Details
OUR TRADE and READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
If you have been looking for or even considering a 32 Back Cove, then this one needs your immediate attention. She’s in “as new” condition and ready for the balance of your summer adventures. This immaculate 2018 model with under 70 hours of total time won’t be on the market for long. She possesses all of the sought after Back Cove features and has been enhanced with these additional options:
- Forced air diesel furnace
- Upgraded Garmin nav center with auto course, 7616 GPS Map, GMR18 XHD radar, 110VHF, auto pilot.
- SS transom step “N” railing
- Ultraleather upgrade for helm deck
- Cuisinart convection microwave
- Bow and stern thruster option
- Lewmar anchor windlass
- Raw wåter wash down fore and aft
- Mast for hardtop
- Hardback enclosure with sliding door and windows
- Helm deck trim package
- Isotherm freezer drawer under mate’s seat
- Propane two burner cooktop
- Custom built Portland mattress
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Launched in the fall of 2016, the Back Cove 32 is an amalgam of cutting-edge design and customer-preferred features. She offers the same concepts that built the success of the range: Extraordinary fuel efficiency from her single diesel engine, straight forward systems, and classic good looks. Pair this with her expert construction and nautically sensible design features, and the Back Cove 32 is the gem of any harbor she enters.
- Her single-level deck from transom to companionway bring the social spaces of the cockpit and pilothouse into one, offering a beautiful and seamless transition between indoors and out. A galley-up design opposite a versatile settee and open sightlines all the way around the boat make the upper level of the Back Cove 32 ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Below, the cruising couple can enjoy a secluded oasis all their own. Featuring a spacious island berth and split head and shower units, her practical and elegant details offer unprecedented comfort when spending time on board.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Show more