Description & Details
The 49 Coupe blends classic tiara yachts legacy with a contemporary balance of materials and improved layout, increasing social zones while maximizing seating and comfort. Interior, the single level salon offers unparalleled height, 360-degree visibility, cross conversational seating and a generous 48’’ wide helm seat. Accommodations for up to six guests await below deck. The centerline master berth boasts private head entry, storage and an abundance of natural light via the large hull side windows. VIP accommodations enjoy natural light and a private head entry as well. Connect interior and exterior zones via sliding glass doors that open the galley to the single-entry cockpit complete with spacious l- lounge. Elegant fabric colorways blend with teak, corian and quartz accents to present a contemporary look and comfortable feel aboard the 49 Coupe.
Please contact our Seattle office at 206.344.8566 for additional information.
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Volvo IPS15 800 DSL Twin, 600 Hp
- Shore Power System - Fwd Deck
- All Chain Windlass
- Macerator [Waste System]
- Seakeeper 9 Gyro
- Inverter, Prosine 1800, Dc/Ac
- 63" Swim Platform W/Hydraulic Lift [Ips]
- Underwater Lights  Multicolor Led
- Aft Cockpit Carpet-Grey W/Grey Binding
- Electric Grill-Transom
- Fridge In Lieu Of Storage Under Grill
- Reverse Osmosis Water Maker
- Salon Door Screen
- Camera - Engine Room [Garmin]
- Joystick Control-Cockpit-Volvo
- Spotlight,Remote[Arc100 Led],Bow
- Pre-Wire For Satellite Tv Install
- Satellite Ready Tv Mast
- Washer/Dryer, Master Strm Lieu Hang Lckr
- Tv/Blu-Ray Dvd - Fwd Stateroom
- Atrium Lounge Door [In Lieu Of Curtain]
- Beverage Cooler Galley
- Icemaker In Galley Freezer Drawer
- Hull Color: Bntly Portofino Blue
- Add 1 Qt Of Hull Paint To Ship Kit
- Bootline:768860f Axalta Crystal White
- Show more
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.