Description & Details
This 37′ Cobalt is the perfect solution for a Lake cruiser or ready and comfortable to cruise comfortably through the San Juan Islands. Whether it is for a weekend or a week long cruise you will appreciate all of the comfort features this boat comes with.
It is a very well built boat with lots of dock appeal and with the Axius system it can be maneuvered with a joystick for the ultimate in controllability. This boat still turns heads as she comes into port. The hard top is not only good looking but very solid to protect the cockpit from heavy weather. This boat has had new drives installed recently and is ready for spring. Make time to see this one a priority as it will not be available for long.
If you like quality and high end yacht finishes then mark this one on your list of boats to see!
- COLUMBUS, OHIO
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- ROCHE HARBOR, WASHINGTON
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 21' BOSTON WHALER
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- TV Set
- Navigation Center
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Inside Equipment
- Marine Head
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Battery Charger
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore Power Inlet
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Shower
- Swimming Ladder
Manufacturer Provided Description
- With all the creature comforts of far larger boats, accented by megayacht-standard custom cabinetry, the 37 makes every best possible use of interior space. Case in point: the two full beds with conventional mattresses in lieu of the convertible cushions of a settee that other manufacturers term a "midberth." A solid panel secludes the master stateroom, opening and airing the cabin. The overall efficiency and roominess of interior spaces arise in large part from Cobalt's willingness to use multiple, complex molds in the fabrication of parts, leading to designs simply not possible to manufacturers restricted by their insistence on simple, unimaginative molding.Designed and engineered to exacting specifications for open water performance and saltwater durability, the 37 has been built ready to take on the traffic in coastal waters and inland lakes alike. Where competitors are quick to speak of "value-added engineering," a euphemism for the subtraction of the very best materials from a boat's construction in an effort to keep costs down, Cobalt has beefed the 37's design, calling for high technology in both materials and their application. The full-length stringer system has been reinforced with carbon fiber, laid up with vinyl ester resins, the solid fiberglass, Kevlar- strengthened hull bottom a full three-quarter inches thick. The structural bulkheads, of total composite construction, are vacuum-infused. Whalebones compound overall sturdiness.
- The drives and transom assemblies were replaced with new ones in the fall of 2020 so this is going to be like starting with new running gear. The entire mechanical portion of this boat will impress you when you review the records. Full tune up on engines and oil change
- Bottom paint completed in August 2020
- New underwater lights installed August 2020
- Buff hull and wax August 2020
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.