Description & Details
Outstanding new offering of a 38 Eastbay HX and the only 38 Eastbay available on the west coast today.
An outstanding GB 38 HX, FISH is seriously for sale and ready to cruise. Kept in fresh water covered moorage, she shows the extreme care that her knowledgeable owner has showered on her for the past ten years. The seller’s are now completing the new build of their next vessel and thus FISH is seriously for sale and her condition dictates that she should be the very next GB 38 HX to sell!
Sought After Features Include:
- Stall shower option
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric space heater in salon
- 7.5 kW Westerbeke generator (approx. 550 hrs)
- Wesmar. bow thruster
- Glendinning engine sync
- Furuno radar
- Northstar 952X GPS/plotter
- ICOM 127 VHF
- ARC RCL-100 spotlight
- Robertson AP-11 autopilot
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Fireboy fire suppressant system
- Electric hydraulic engine hatch lift
- Sunbrella helm deck window cover screens
- Slant back winter cockpit cover
- Lewmar windlass w/300ft. anchor rode.
- 11.5′ Aqua Pro aluminum bottomed RIB w/15 hp Yamaha
- St. Croix dinghy davit w/removable arms
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Overall, the sight lines and protection offered by the hard top design helm deck is hard to beat, a fact that's of special interest to those who are dedicated to all-weather fast cruising. Many owners also praise the 38 Eastbay HX's all-important design extra: the versatile helm deck. Should one choose to close-off the helm deck with an optional back drop sliding canvas, the usable amount of living space expands greatly. As for traditional craftsmanship, the exceptional attention to detail so apparent in each Grand Banks-crafted, C. Raymond Hunt-designed yacht, is easy to see from the high-quality finish on the interior of the hard top, to the teak decking in the cockpit, helm area and cabin sole, all is as you would wish from one of the world's leading yacht makers. Below deck, the quality and care with which the 38 Eastbay HX is constructed continues to be clearly evident. To port, a well-equipped galley as well as generous storage and counter space makes onboard living a pleasant cruising experience. Across from the galley is a dining/salon area that features a handsomely crafted teak table surrounded on three sides by a comfortable settee. The forward stateroom is a traditional V-berth style. Overall the GB 38 EB HX is a solid long-term investment for those who desire solid robust construction blended with both speed and comfort.
- Courtesy lights, 12 volt Decking, teak, epoxy bonded Freeing ports Fresh water wash-down, fitting Hatches, teak, hinged w/gas cylinder lift-ups Scuppers, stainless steel Seat/storage box, molded with cushions Soft patch for fuel tank inspection, aft Swim ladder, fold-up, stainless steel w/teak Swim platform, teak 12 slats Transom door, hinged Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold.
- Owner's Stateroom: Berth, V-berth Bureau with drawers Hanging locker with lined cedar wood Mattress, 6' foam Mirror, with teak frame Head/w stall shower: Exhaust blower, 12 volt Faucet, single lever Mirror w/teak frame Shower with drain pump, 12 volt Sink, cultural marble built in to counter top, marine Vac-Flush toilet, toilet paper holder Toothbrush holder Towel rack, stainless steel
- AC/DC distribution panels, 12 volt, 110/220 volt Air horn, Kahlenberg Alternator, each engine, 12 volt Alarm panel, single station, w/engine oil pressure and temperature. 3 ea. 12 vdc bilge pumps. 1 ea. manual bilge pump. Batteries, AGM glass matte, with FRP boxes, lids and straps, 3 x 8D. Battery charger, automatic, 12 volt 50 amp Battery condition indicator Battery switch, disconnect Battery switch, emergency paralleling with momentary switch. 12 volt Bonding system Carbon Monoxide detectors in sleeping areas Engine room blowers, 12 volt Engine room lights, 12 volt Engine gauges and instrumentation VDO Analogue Engine start/stop single station with keys Fresh water system, pressurized, 12 volt Galvanic Isolator Helm outlet, 12 volt at each station Holding tank discharge pump 12 volt Indicator light, reverse polarity Indicator light, holding tank Navigation lights, 12 volt Outlets, galley engine room & heads, GFCI Protection, 120 volt 60Hz boats Outlets, galley, engine room & heads, ELCB Protection, 220 volt, 50Hz boats Rudder angle indicator Shore power inlet, aft, AC, 50A 120 volt/60Hz, 220 volt/50 Hz Stereo/CD player with speakers. Tank gauges for fuel and water with,12 volt Centroid, with Computer display TV/Phone inlet, aft Telephone outlets Water heater 11 gal, 120 volts Windshield wipers/washer (3), 12 volts with speed control, auto park and washer Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
- Condiment locker, Countertop, Corian with back splash guard. Exhaust blower, 12 volt. Faucet, single lever. Locker, overhead. Microwave oven and range. Refrigerator/freezer, 12V DC/120V AC. Sink stainless steel. Waste basket
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 TA 375 BHP, Ball valve on thru hull above water line, bronze Bilge pump, manual Drip pans under engines Engine Controls, single lever throttle and gear shift controls, mechanical Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room faucet, fresh water Engine room ladder Engine room platform plywood Engine room sound insulation Exhaust system, sea water cooled, with muffler Flexible couplings w/matching engine mounts Fuel filters, Racorwater separators on engines Fuel tank, aluminum baffled with valves for sight gauges Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze, dynamically balanced Rudders, cast bronze Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline Shafts, Aqualoy Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals Steering, hydraulic Struts, bronze with rubber bearings Sole, engine room, teak slats Water tanks, stainless steel, painted.
- Bootstripe, painted Awl-Grip Cabin soles, Epoxy barrier undercoat. Gel-coated fiberglass exterior Hand laid fiberglass Hull structural grid, FRP molded and foam Hydrex resin skin coat in hull lamination Molded quarter guard with SS rubrail PVC foam cored hull above waterline Solid fiberglass hull below waterline.
- Anchor chain locker, self draining Anchor roller platform, stainless steel, single stainless steel roller Anodes, zinc, shaft and hull Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Deck fills: diesel fuel/water and waste pump-out Deck non-skid, side & fwd cabin house deck with painted non-skid Deck non-skid top of hard top with painted non-skid Engine room vents, Flagstaff holders, bow and stern Flagstaffs, teak, bow and stern Foredeck lockers, port and starboard, Grab rails, stainless steel Mast, aluminum Rubrail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails, stainless steel Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins Toe rail, teak Trim tabs Vents for fuel and water tanks Windlass, low profile, chain/rode 12 volt Windows, tempered glass, flush installation Helm Deck: Chart locker, teak Companion sliding hatch, FRP, with lockset Compass, with stainless steel cover Cover for console and steering wheel Cover for companionway hatch to helm deck Decking, teak, epoxy bonded Electronic console, FRP with teak Engine removal soft patch, FRP Electronic overhead locker, teak Engine room access hatch, hinged with gas strut and gaskets Fabric for seat cushions, Helmseat - Pompanette. L-Settee, Steering wheel, stainless steel Speakers, waterproof Windshield, center opening Windows, side opening, sliding Windows, tempered glass, clear forward, gray tinted on sides
- Bookshelves Hanging locker with lined cedar wood Reading lamps, chrome plated, Settee U-shaped, teak Steps, teak w/non-skid Table, Hi-Lo, teak
- Cabin doors w/lock sets. Cabinet furniture, teak faced. Drawers, teak faced with solid wood sides, drawer slides. Grab rails, teak Hardware, stainless steel and chrome Headlining, vinyl Hull ceiling, teak Lighting, Halogen, 12 volt Lights, reading at berths Lockers, with knobs, brass hardware Outlets, AC Portholes, stainless steel with FG trim rings and Screens Sole, access hatches Sole, teak & holly Steps with clear non-skid Varnish, satin marine varnish
Disclaimer & Exclusions
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Portland, OR
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound in the Northwest & Cape Cod/Block Island Sound in the Northeast
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 40’ Tollycraft