Description & Details
TRUANT newly listed and available for immediate sale.
The Meridian 381 Sedan is a slightly revised version of the Bayliner 3788 Motor Yacht which was introduced in 2001. With her modern styling and expansive interior, the affordable price of the 381 makes her an appealing yacht for all buyers. Below, an island berth is located in the master stateroom, while the guest stateroom is partially tucked under the salon floor. In the cockpit, molded steps provide easy access to the flybridge for great entertaining with family and friends. This yacht is fully loaded with molded steps provide easy access to the flybridge for great entertaining with family and friends. This Yacht is fully loaded with gear and with only 735 hours on twin 270 Cummins Diesel Engines, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Inverter, Radar and GPS – this boat shows like new!
Recent updates include but are not limited to:
- Hand held remote for bow and stern thrusters
- Sea Wise dinghy davit system
- Rear camera
- Garmin GPS/Plotter and sounder
- Recent engine services
- Portland, OR
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound in the Northwest & Cape Cod/Block Island Sound in the Northeast
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 40’ Tollycraft
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description
- From the minute you ascend the molded staircase to the flybridge, you're in complete control aboard the Meridian 381. A Meridian exclusive D.O.C. (Docking on Command) system makes maneuvering forward, aft and side-to-side easy and hassle-free. For entertaining below, a full galley and dedicated dinette expand your options. Standard twin Flexsteel incliners maximize comfort. Available two-zone air conditioning lets you control the climate. A stall shower in the head and an island berth in the master stateroom provide more comforts of home.
- Northern Lights M6730.3 5kW generator
- AC/DC circuit breaker panel
- DC lighting
- Nova Cool side by side 120 VAC refrigerator-freezer
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- U-Line ice maker
- Princess 2-burner range top propane stove
Navigational Equipment and Electronics
- (2) 4" Danforth compasses
- (2) Raymarine ST 40 digital, RL 70 video, RL 70C color video
- (2) Raymarine RAY 53 DSC VHF's Radios
- Raymarine RL70C and RL70 Radar
- Garmin gps/plotter/sounder (new)
- Garmin auto pilot (new)
- (1) 45 lb. Delta Anchor
- 100' of 5/16" galvanized chain
- 100' of 5/8" twisted nylon line
Dinghy or Tender
- Zodiac YL310R rigid bottom inflatable with a honda 9.9 Hp outboard motor
- SeaWise dinghy davit (new)
Disclaimer & Exclusions
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.