Description & Details
This Mainship 395 Trawler is in Bristol condition and meticulously maintained. She is a one owner yacht. With a semi-displacement hull, the boat is fuel efficient. When walking into Blue Max III through the transom door, you will find yourself in a comfortable cockpit with a set of stairs to the bridge and the salon door. The galley is aft in the salon that makes her great for entertaining. There are two staterooms with double berths. The head is large and has a separate shower stall. The bridge enclosure is brand new with navy blue Sunbrella canvas and has Makrolon .60 gauge polycarbonate windows. There are bow and stern thrusters for easy maneuvering in and out of the dock. This yacht is very well equipped. A must see!
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV set
- Navigation center
- Show more
- Battery charger
- Electric bilge pump
- Hot water
- Air conditioning
- Stern thruster
- Bow thruster
- Microwave oven
- Show more
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Through our implementation of refined design and new construction technology, you can now get the amenities of a luxurious 45 foot boat in the envelope of our value priced, luxurious 395 Trawler. This yacht will provide you two superior private cabins, sleeping for six with a convertible dinette, roomy salon for living and a flybridge that utilizes the 14'2" beam (largest in the industry) for piloting the boat and entertaining family and guests.
- Entering the 395 Trawler salon, the rich look of cherry hardwood flooring and cabinets will wow you, and so will the living space. You can choose from a seven foot sofa or two lounge chairs to starboard and a raised portside dinette for dining and viewing the water while underway. The galley is complete with glass top stove and convection microwave oven, two drawer refrigerator/freezer unit, sink and storage, all surrounded by large windows to make you feel part of the great outdoor experience you are there for. A standard lower helm station with companionway door makes it easy to dock the boat single handed or with your mate. The companionway leads below to a forward master stateroom, portside guest stateroom, and head with separate shower compartment. The master has a centerline queen berth with inner spring mattress and the guest has a double bed that is seven feet long to stretch out in. The cabins can be ordered with cherry hardwood flooring, provide ample changing room and hanging lockers. This layout will work well for couples, families or charter boat companies as the second stateroom provides not only extra accommodations, but excellent storage as well.
- Max dual engine hp displayed as standard. Single Yanmar 380 HP diesel also available.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.