Description & Details
The Sea Ray 420 offers creative styling, spacious accommodations, and superb seaworthiness that set her apart from the competition. The perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the outside atmosphere with friends and family, yet demand a haven with all the comforts of home.
The three-stateroom layout is arranged with two guest staterooms forward and a full-beammaster aft. The galley is down which allows space in the salon for an L-shaped dinette and largesofa. Twin 350hp Caterpillar diesel engines cruise in the mid 20s and can reach up to 28 knots wide open.
“Nauti Dawg” has been professionally maintained and the pride of ownership shows throughout the boat.
Nauti Dawg key features include (but are not limited to):
• Full cockpit and deck Strataglass enclosures *UPGRADE
• Cockpit and deck carpet *UPGRADE
• Caterpillar 3116 Diesel Engines (550 hours)
• 6kW Westerbeke Generator (584 hours)
• Garmin GPSMap 740 *UPGRADE
• Raymarine C120 MFD- GPS & Chart Plotter
• Raytheon RayPilot 650 Auto Pilot
• ProMariner automatic battery charger
• CruiseAir Marine A/C and heat
• Reverso oil change system
• Three separate staterooms
• Two heads, each with separate shower
• Clarion stereo
• Three flat screen TVs
• Central vacuum
• Marvel refrigerator and freezer
• Convection microwave
• 3-burner electric stove
• Cockpit wetbar with sink
• Magma grill
• Swim platform
• Anchor with all-chain rode
• Lofrans windlass
… and many more!
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.