Description & Details
The SeaRay 420 Aft Cabin is just the kind of cruisy craft that will provide handsome lifestyle dividends and memories to tide you through your golden years. It’s a medium for going places and bringing the family together, with appeal not just to the over-50 demographic, but also to young couples.
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 420 Aft Cabin has three comfortable staterooms, ample walkways, and a cockpit that can accommodate a host of guests with ease. Below, the wide-open cabin allows passengers to enjoy a sumptuous interior noted for its quietness thanks to Sea Ray's patented underwater exhaust system, which reduces engine noise significantly while underway. An L-shaped salon sofa with pull-out ottomans provides a relaxing atmosphere for listening to the standard Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with a six-disc CD changer and six speakers, or enjoying the TV - VCR - radio combination. There's also a convenient raised L-shaped dinette with room for four (and this can be replaced by an optional lower control station). Rich wood finishes complement the fully equipped galley, which features a flush-mounted three-burner electric stove, a microwave, refrigerator with freezer, sink, custom-molded countertop with new Corian covers, and a tremendous amount of storage space above and below. A Spacemaker coffee maker also comes standard on the 420 Aft Cabin. The staterooms are lavish, from the aft master stateroom with queen-size bed and innerspring mattress, abundant storage, and full master head with shower; to the forward stateroom V-berth with full-size pedestal bed and plenty of built-ins. Both of these staterooms feature a standard entertainment center with TV - VCR - radio combination. The 420 Aft Cabin also has a port stateroom with twin beds for additional sleeping and storage space, or it can be replaced by an optional, fully equipped laundry room for more “at-home” comfort. Above, passengers can congregate on the roomy aft deck of the Sea Ray 420 Aft Cabin in any weather because it's protected by a fiberglass hardtop, custom fiberglass skirts, and acrylic entrance doors to port and starboard. The smooth, clean profile means there are no steps to the foredeck. A transom door allows easy access to the swim platform where there's an oversized storage compartment with gas-assisted hatch and automatic sump pump. The forward-mounted bridge helm affords the captain better visibility forward and aft, while guests have a wide open space to enjoy the bar and Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with its six-disc CD changer, subwoofer, four speakers, all remotely controlled from the cockpit. The seating arrangement includes two custom slide and swivel helm seats, an aft-facing sun lounger and a bench seat. Courtesy lights, snap-in carpet, and beverage holders are also part of the appealing setting. The 420 Aft Cabin also includes a wealth of standard systems like the digital LCD systems monitor, remote start generator, Raytheon electronics, anchor washdown hookup, portside storage concealing a dedicated shore power inlet and much, much more. Powerful twin gas 454 Mag MPI Horizon MerCruiser inboards (T-380 hp - 283 kW) with freshwater cooling combined with a 350-gallon fuel capacity make sure the 420 Aft Cabin can go anywhere with absolute confidence, even in big water.
- Sea Ray 420 Aft Cabin Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - 316 Stainless Steel Bow Rail w- Safety Line & Port & Starboard Entryways - 316 Welded Stainless Steel Deck Rail - 4-Bolt Stainless Steel Cleats (6) - Anchor Rope Storage w- Hatch - Boot Stripes - Bottom Paint - Color-Coordinated Thru-Hull Fittings - Color Schemes (Blue, Green, Black & Tan) - Foam-Filled Under-Floor Areas - Gas-Assisted Swim Platform Hatch w- Oversized Storage Below & Automatic Sump - Gel-Coat (Arctic White) - Gel-Coated Bilge Area - High-Performance Vinylester Resin - Insulated Engine Compartment - Integral Swim Platform w- Molded Access Steps to Aft Deck & Stainless Steel Ladder w- Hatch - Lofrans Progress I Rope-Chain Windlass w- Foot Switches - Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards - Navigation Lights - NMMA Certification - Portside Storage w- Dedicated Shore Power Inlet - PVC Rub Rail w- Stainless Steel Insert - Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plates - Stainless Steel Port Lights (6 Fixed, 4 Opening) - Translucent Deck Hatch w- Locks & Sky Screen Cover - Vac Pac - Welded Stainless Steel Stanchions Bridge - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer with 4 Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control - 12V Receptacle - Aft-Facing Sun Lounger & Bench Seat w- Storage Below - Aluminum-Framed Venturi Shield - Beverage Holders - Bridge Cover - Burl Accent Panels - Center Helm Station w- Room for Electronics - Courtesy Lights - Custom Slide-Swivel Helm Seats (2) w- Armrest - Helm Seat w- Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster - Molded Bridge Access Steps - Snap-In Carpet Liner - Stainless Steel Bridge Safety Rails - Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Aft Deck - 12V Lighting w- 4-Way Switching Capability - Aft Safety Rail - Fiberglass Side & Aft Skirts - Hardtop w- Full Enclosure - Port & Starboard Acrylic Entrance Doors - Snap-In Carpet - Transom Door - Wet Bar w- Sink, Trash Receptacle, Grab Handles, Beverage Holders, Cockpit Icemaker (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) Cabin - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier with 6 Speakers - 12V Directional Lighting - 12V Indirect Lighting - 120V Outlets - Deep-Pile Marine Carpet - Granite-Colored Countertops & Tables (Aurora or Sandstone) - Handcrafted Wood Trim - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Throw Pillows Galley - 120V Halogen Lighting - 120V Microwave - 120V Refrigerator - Freezer - Concealed Trash Receptacle w- Lid - Corian Covers - Custom-Molded Countertop, Sink & Single Lever Faucet - Flush-Mount Three-Burner Electric Stove - Glass & Plate Storage Cabinet - Linoleum Floor w- Hatch - Spacemaker Coffeemaker (120V - 60 Cycle) - Stainless Steel Stove Rail - Upper & Lower Storage Salon - Breakfast Bar w- (2) Stools - Gas-Assisted Bilge Service Hatch - L-Shaped Sofa w- Pullout Ottomans - Cocktail Tables (2) - Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside - Color TV - VCR - Radio Combo w- Antenna Dinette - Dinette Table w- Surell Inserts, Fold-Down Leaf End Table, Storage Below - Raised L-Shaped Dinette Sofa w- Seating for Four - Recessed Door w- Storage & Shelves Behind Aft Master Stateroom - Abundant Storage (Drawers & Cabinets) - Aft Kick-Out Window w- Miniblinds & Drape Trim - Built-In Night Table - Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker w- Mirrored Doors - Full-Length Mirrors - Innerspring Mattress - Queen-Size Bed w- Pillows, Sheets & Coordinated Spread - Storage Under Bed - Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside - Color TV - VCR - Radio Combo w- Antenna - Aft Master Head & Shower - Molded Vanity w- Sink, Storage & Medicine Cabinet w- Mirror - Shower w- Seat, Adjustable Shower Wand & Bifold Door - Sliding Privacy Door w- Full-Length Mirror - VacuFlush Head w- Fiberglass Cover Forward Stateroom - Floor Storage Compartment - Full-Size Pedestal Bed w- Pillows, Sheets & Coordinated Spread - Hanging Locker w- Mirrored Doors - Mirror - Vanity Stool - Vanity w- Drawer - V-Berth Storage Cabinets w- Privacy Curtains - Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside - Color TV - VCR - Radio Combo w- Antenna Forward Stateroom Head and Shower - Molded Vanity w- Sink, Storage & Medicine Cabinet w- Mirror - Privacy Door - Shower w- Seat, Adjustable Shower Wand & Bifold Door - VacuFlush Head w- Fiberglass Cover Port Stateroom - Built-In Storage w- Drawers - Floor Storage Compartment - Hanging Locker w- Mirrored Door - Twin Bed w- Pillow & Sheets Windshield and Canvas - Sliding Cabin Deck Windows & Screens - Sliding Salon Door - Tempered Glass Windshield - Tinted - Canvas Storage Bag - Sunbrella Bimini Top & Boot w- Enclosure - Windshield Cover - Windshield Shades Technical - 120V - 60 Amp - 12V Converter - 50 Amp Electronics Circuit w- Ground Plate - 55 Gallon Head Holding Tank w- Dockside Pump-Out & Level Indicators - Aluminum Fuel Tanks w- Electric Sending Units - Anchor Washdown Hookup - Automatic Bilge Pumps (3) - Automatic Halon System - Automatic Shower Sump (2) - Backlit Switch Panel w- Weatherproof Rocker - Switches & Dimmer Control - Batteries (5) w- Boxes & Switches (2) - Bilge Lights - Color-Coded Wiring w- Chafe Protection - Compass - Concealed Dual Air Horns - Custom Sea Ray Backlit Instrumentation w- Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting - Digital LCD Systems Monitor for Engine - Diagnostics & Pump Monitoring - Dual Gear Shift & Throttle Controls - Electric Bilge Blowers (2) - Emergency Start System - Engine Drip Sumps - Engine Synchronizer Gauge - Freshwater Cooling (Gas Only) - Freshwater Washdown w- Cockpit Shower & Dockside Water Inlet - Galvanic Isolator (Zinc Saver) (1) - Ground Fault-Protected Outlets - High Water Bilge Alarm Pumps (3) - Hydraulic Steering w- Tilt Wheel - Main DC Breaker Panel - Power Vents - Heads & Galley - Pressure Water System & 8.5-Gallon Water Heater w- Exchanger - Remote Circuit Breaker Panel - Remote Fuel Filters - Ship's Bell - Single 50 Amp - 240V - 60 Cycle Dockside Power w- 50' Cord - Systems Monitor Panel - Tachometers w- Hourmeters - Underwater Exhaust System (Patented) Generator - Remote Start - Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter & Seawater Strainer - 9.6 kW Westerbeke Gas 120V - 60 Cycle Air Conditioning and Heating - 30,000 BTU - 2.5-Tons - 240V - 60 Cycle Raytheon Electronics - GPS 398 - Raydata Multifunction Instrument including Depth Finder, Speed - Sumlog, Water Temperature - VHF Radio is 220 w- Remote Speaker & 8' Antenna Accessory Package - ACR Remote-Controlled Spotlight - Oil Changer System (Diesel Only) - Telephone Inlet w- Cord - Vacuum-Beam Dual Outlet Underwater Gear - 1 3-4" Stainless Steel Prop Shafts - Bonding System - Dripless Shaft Logs w- Extra Seal Carrier Kit - Hydraulic Trim Tabs - Manganese-Bronze Rudders & Struts - Propeller Modules - Propellers - Seacocks On All Underwater Fittings - Seawater Strainers - Zinc Hull Plates Engine - T-454 Mag MPI Horizon MerCruiser Gas Inboards (T-380 hp - 283 kW) Sea Ray 420 Aft Cabin Optional Equipment Engine (Twin Diesel Inboards) - Include Dual Racor Filter & Oil Changer System - T-CAT3116TA Caterpillar (T-340 hp - 254 kW) - T-CAT3126TA Caterpillar (T-407 hp - 303 kW) - T-Cummins 6CTA 8.3M (T-430 hp - 321 kW) Generators - Remote Start - Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter & Seawater Strainer - 220V - 50 Cycle 8.0 kW Westerbeke Gas - 120V - 60 Cycle 8.0 kW Westerbeke Diesel - 220V - 50 Cycle 6.0 kW Westerbeke Diesel Options with Raytheon Electronics - Autopilot is Raypilot 650 - Radar is R40XX or R70RC Lower Control Station - Compass - Dual Station Spotlight Switch - Electronic Controls - Trim Tab Switch - Windshield Washer - Windshield Wipers (3) Accessory Room (in lieu of Port Stateroom) - Countertop w- Storage Below - Laundry Hamper - Storage Cabinet w- Shelves & Fold-Out Storage - Washer - Dryer Combination (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) Individual Options - Aft Deck Full Bench Seat - All Chain w- Windlass in lieu of Rope - Chain - Bow Thruster - Dual 30 Amp - 120V - 60 Cycle Dockside Power w- 50' Cord - Electronic Controls - Fiberglass Cockpit Deck Table - Forward Deck Sun Pad - Galley Wood Floor - Macerator w- Seacock Interlock System - Synchronizer - Vitricor Interior Wood Package (Cherry or Clear Maple) - Storage Cradle - CE Option Safety Package - 5-8" x 40' Dock Lines (6) - Boat Hook - Chart Holder - Fender Holders (4) - Fenders (4) - Fire Extinguishers (3) - First Aid Kit - Flare Kit w- Flush Holder - Life Jackets (8) - Ring Buoy (19")
- Other engine options available.
- Westerbeke Generator 8kW (1200 hours)
- 2003 11' Aquapro Tender. 15HP Mercury
- New EZ2CY Flybridge enclosure with storage pockets
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.