Description & Details
This is a wonderful vessel with ease of use built into every aspect of the design. It is a yacht with multiple living spaces perfect for couples with a growing family. The midship stateroom has its own bonus room as produced by Volvo’s space saving integrated propulsion system. The I.P.S. system offers docking control which has the joy stick control, autopilot and Digital Positioning System. The D.P.S. allows the boat to stay in one spot with a push of a button. So, when you are getting ready to dock the boat or need to set and hold you have the boats special GPS antenna to maintain your coordinates while you prepare to raft or tie up.
The new Magnum 3KW Inverter and battery bank will allow you to operate many of the vessels systems with out the need to run the generator. So run the UHD KVH Direct TV boxes with out the generator.
- COLUMBUS, OHIO
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- ROCHE HARBOR, WASHINGTON
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 21' BOSTON WHALER
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- The 45 Cantius is beautifully sculpted with an open floor plan that invites the outdoors inside. With spacious entertaining areas, a full glass enclosure, and unprecedented sightlines, the 45 Cantius expands your experiences beyond the horizon.
- Power folding Cockpit sun lounge
- Bar stools with large opening (fold up) window to bar and galley Cockpit Electric Barbecue
- Aft deck-power lift stowage area under sun lounge
- wrap around seating L-shape
- removable all weather matting on aft deck
- Full forward sun lounge area
- submersible swim platform retractable sunshade for aft deck Ice maker on aft deck
- Beverage cooler on aft deck
Satellite Trac Phone and UHD Satellite Trac-Vision
- KVH- UHD-7 Ultra High Definition Satellite TV Wired with two Direct TV receivers ready to activate.
- Tracphone -KVH-1
Twin Volvo IPS 600
- I.P.S. 600 -Integrated propulsion system-Volvo Diesel Engine D6-435hp D.P.S. Digital positioning system
- 443 hours approximately
- 2018 AB Inflatable fiberglass rigid hull
- 4 stroke Tohatsu 20 HP outboard motor
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.