Description & Details
The 48′ Maritimo is one of the most popular Maritimo’s built. The evolution of the M48 produced this incredible layout for 2012 that is much more like the bigger Maritimo models. It has a larger galley with built in pantry and larger refrigerator as well as more entertaining/ lounging area than its predecessors. So, if you think you need a larger boat you may find that Elvira is just the right boat.
This boat features the Juliet deck on the flybridge as well as a comfortable arrangement with 3 staterooms and two heads each with a shower enclosure.
With well over 100 of the 48’s built this one currently is the only one available with the oversized galley with pull out storage and full size refrigerator as well as extra salon seating with the deletion of the starboard door.
Elvira has had engines fully serviced with new oil and impellers. March of 2022 she had new bottom paint and new motor mounts as well. The boat has been extremely well cared for by experienced yachtsman.
- COLUMBUS, OHIO
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- ROCHE HARBOR, WASHINGTON
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 21' BOSTON WHALER
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Depthsounder - Raymarine
- TV Set - Satellite Tracvision
- Plotter - 2)E127 Raymarine HybridTouch
- Radio - Sirius XM and weather
- CD Player - Bose
- Cockpit Speakers
- Radar - 2)E127 Raymarine HybridTouch
- Navigation Center - (2)E127 Raymarine HybridTouch
- DVD Player - Samsung
- Autopilot - Raymarine
- GPS - 2)E127 Raymarine HybridTouch
- Inside Equipment:
- Stern Thruster - Side Power
- Bow Thruster - Side power
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Marine Head
- Heating - Hurricane Hydronic Heating Systems
- Fresh Water Maker - US Watermaker
- Battery Charger
- Dishwasher - Fisher-Paykel
- Washing Machine - Combo Washer/ Dryer
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Deep Freezer
- Electrical Equipment:
- Shore Power Inlet
- Inverter - Magna Inverter 4KW
- Generator - Onan 21KW
- Outside Equipment/Extras:
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Sidedecks
- Cockpit Shower
- Davit(s) - 800 pound Steelhead
- Swimming Ladder
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maritimo M48 is an incredible feat of design and engineering. A genuine long- range luxury motoryacht, it's a compact version of its larger siblings, yet it retains virtually all of their stunning features. In fact, you'll pinch yourself to make sure you're not seeing double. Two double staterooms, two saloons, two aft decks, two designer- styled bathrooms and two helm stations. You would be hard pressed to find any cruiser with so many luxurious appointments woven seamlessly into its design. And no other motoryacht is easier to operate, maintain or enjoy. Like every Maritimo, the 48 is also incredibly frugal on fuel without compromising performance. With an advanced hull design, engines mounted forward and fuel tanks positioned amid ships, the 48 has superb balance and poise. Apply the power and you'll never bury the stern, ride bow high - or use fuel inefficiently. Which all goes to prove that good things really do come in small packages. The Maritimo 48, it truly is oceans apart.
Diesel Heating & Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning
- Diesel heating system-hydronic Installed in 2021 Cost $14,000.00 Electric reverse cycle heat and air-conditioning
Walk Around Side Deck
- The walk around side decks of a Maritimo allow safe and easy access to the foredeck. Handy when pulling up a mooring or dropping anchor in less than ideal conditions.
- Teak walk around, swim platform, and aft deck are most effective for non-skid.
- Maritimo's entire Flybridge range are appointed with beautifully crafted timber and stainless steel internal staircase. Entertaining on the Flybridge has never been easier.
- Whether you're entertaining in the cockpit or saloon the chef remains part of the conversation with Maritimo's aft galley arrangement and wide opening bi-fold doors.
Dinghy, Water Maker, & Trolling Valves
- US Watermaker installed in 2018 Cost $12,000.00 Trolling Valves installed 2018 Cost $3000
- Highfield 12.5 Inflatable dinghy with hard bottom and 25HP Suzuki engine and Garmin Chartplotter/ Sounder
- Also equipped for Scotty down riggers and pot puller
- Cruise in comfort in any conditions with Maritimo's trademark enclosed Flybridge. It's more like a second story than an upper bridge. There's so much more to a Maritimo.
- Electric sunroof with sunshade Side windows open on both sides
Accommodations & Customized Mattress
- There are there separate living spaces and essentially two saloons thanks to the enclosed sky lounge. The boat is very comfortable for up to 6 people. The separate area in the sky lounge can also serve as a captains sleeping area if you want to make room for the grandchildren or a relief captain.
- The master state room bed is customized to be larger than the original one, this was made by Seattle Mattress with innerspring and pillow top. Best mattress available.
4KW Magnum Inverter
- The boat has a new Magnum inverter that was installed in 2021
- New Starting and house batteries were also replaced in 2021
Stidd Helm Seat
- Captains Seat-New in 2022
- Transom Sink
- Electric BBQ 220 volt
- Insulated deep freezer on back deck 220 volt
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.