Description & Details
The Sea Ray 520 Sundancer has some jaw-dropping sex appeal as good as the best European yachts of her era, she took a back seat to no other yachts of her type when it came to executive-class luxury and leading-edge design. Built on a deep-V hull with prop pockets to reduce the shaft angle, the Sundancer’s innovative cockpit layout is notable. Arranged with a unique rotating lounge, the cockpit forms a single entertaining area rather than the divided space found in other express yachts. Another major change is found below; instead of the ubiquitous midcabin floorplan, both of the Sundancer’s staterooms are forward. While there’s a foldout bed option aft, this area is now part of the main salon making it even grander than before with posh Ultraleather sofas, 6’8″ headroom, and built-in flat-screen TV/DVD. There are two heads in this layout, and the galley includes plenty of storage as well as a hardwood floor. An extended hydraulic swim platform, cherry interior cabinets, and a very stylish hardtop.
All new top shelf flooring inside and out. Hydraulic Swim Step
Satellite Direct TV Brand New Canvas with Stratoglass
Upgraded Mann diesel engines Satellite Radio Receiver
Bow Thruster Transferable Slip in desirable Marina
Electronic Shifters 4 Color underwater lights
Flat Screen TV’s New Covers for Sunpads and windshield
Cockpit Air & Heat Washer/Dryer unit
52' Sea Ray Sundancer
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Contoured lines and dramatic styling reveal a refined and powerful presence that will take your breath away. Graceful lines and a distinctive bow provide improved function with enhanced visibility. Beneath her appealing style are the technological advancements and conveniences you've come to expect from Sea Ray.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Carlsbad, California
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Coral Resort, Ensenada, Mexico
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 2005 Meridian 459 Cockit Motoryacht