Description & Details
The airy ambience summons a sudden feeling of freedom on the Fly 53, well matched with the dynamic modern family’s search for new horizons.
Elegantly curated and comfort-calling areas cultivate a serene sense of well-being, giving space and style a whole new meaning. Voyagers of all ages can move effortlessly throughout the full- height interiors, all the while enjoying a privileged perspective on the sea. Liberate your lifestyle onboard the 53 Fly.
COMING SOON | PRELIMINARY SPECS | SISTERSHIP PHOTOS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Attention to detail can be seen at every turn, with the exterior décor also a testament to elegance in a game of innovative geometries, suspended shapes and subdued colors. The flybridge appears to float in mid-air while the chamfered contours introduce the language of automotive design into the yachting culture.
- The cockpit has been designed to offer the best in terms of space and convenience. With only one stairway to the swim platform, the Azimut 53 makes the most of the available space.The access stair from the beach to the cockpit is located on the starboard, so the table extends further to the port side, welcoming six people to dine even more comfortably. An abundant L- shaped sofa seats the guests on deep cushions with extra chairs close at hand, as well as a bar cabinet which can house a sink, an icemaker and two bottle chillers.
- The main deck is a unique, large and wide-ranging area, which gives a sense of airiness. The perception of space is further increased, thanks to the windows, made larger and left uninterrupted to connect with the environment while letting in plenty of natural light. The galley is located by the threshold to serve both indoor and outdoor social areas.
- The choice to install Volvo’s IPS propulsion allowed to increase the space for accommodations. As a result, the 3 cabins on the lower deck are generous and comfortable.The master stateroom amidships is wide and bright, with a predominantly full-height space to move around, as well as a vanity on the port side.
- The storage spaces in the Owner’s suite are unbelievable, including a fully appointed walk-in closet, in addition to a second storage column and cabinets along the starboard hull side, plus additional space, as is found under every bed onboard, for bulkier objects.
- Joystick Driving offers an easy way to maneuver with precision and at the same time it allows the driver to steer comfortably at all speeds with only one hand. When Joystick Driving is activated, the Autopilot turns on simultaneously. The driver steers the boat by moving the Joystick. When the Joystick is released, the Autopilot is engaged and keeps a forward course.
Active Trim Control
- Interceptor technology provides a smooth, precise Auto mode that automatically takes care of all trim adjustments. It delivers trouble-free handling and a system without corrosion or leaking oil.
- Advance Package:
- Additional control for electric searchlight
- Cover for flybridge sunbathing cushions on bow
- Covers for exterior (flybridge helm seat, dashboard and flybridge sofa) Decor upgrade
- Double racor filter
- Electric mooring winches in cockpit
- Extra conduits
- Mesh covers for windows
- Miele Appliances (upgrade for oven and cooktop)
- Watermaker predisposition
- Main System:
- MAIN SYSTEM
- Assisted docking system (includes proportional bow thruster and dynamic positioning system)
- Automatic Volvo Interceptor system
- Cockpit docking-manouvering station
- Motorized shore power cord reel
- Seakeeper stabilizer 9
- Additional waterproof socket (price each, specify quantity and positions)
- Bow sunbathing cushions (with cover) in Batyline fabric (specify code)
- Cockpit furniture with sink and storage
- Cockpit table with synthetic Travertine insert top and corian frame
- Co-pilot seat on fly
- Flybridge furniture with icemaker and barbecue
- Flybridge openable hi-lo table with synthetic Travertine insert top and corian frame (in lieu of standard fixed teak table)
- Foredeck lounge with convertible bench/sunbed in Batyline fabric (specify code) Hard top on flybridge (painted in Etna Grey)
- Painted boot stripe (parallel to waterline)
- Spreader lights on aft fly (nr. 6)
- Sunshade sail on bow with removable carbon fiber poles
- Teak on side decks
- Underwater lights on transom (n.2)
- Upgrade standard external cushions in Batyline fabric (specify code) (in lieu of standard simil leather)
- Air conditioned toy storage room with access from transom
- Carpet Besana Moon 189 for main and lower deck
- Co-pilot seat in main helm
- Roman shade curtains for cabins (in lieu of standard venetians curtains) (with blackout fabric for vip and guest cabins only)
- Set of linens for cabins (crew cabin not included)
- Sofa bed in dinette (it includes automatic hi-lo system for dinette table)
- Wooden floor in lower deck hallway
- Wooden floor in salon and stairs to lower deck
- Icemaker for cockpit furniture, available only if "cockpit furniture with sink and storage" is selected
- Refrigerated bottle coolers (n.2) in cockpit furniture, available only if "cockpit furniture with sink and storage" is selected
- Garmin Platinum package
- VIDEO - TV - HI-FI
- Audio/Video package (with Tracvision SAT TV Antenna and Decoders) (it includes hi-lo system for TV in salon)
- Show more
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.