Description & Details
This Yacht is a combination of pure luxury, astonishing technology, and thoughtful Riviera practicality. She is truly a masterpiece on water!
Like new with main engines still under factory warranty only 190 hours.
Owned in a transferable LLC, huge sales tax savings for some buyers.
Rare Newport Beach slip available for transfer with purchase.
2023 Williams Turbo Jet 325 tender included. Fits in tender garage and only 20 hours. Hydraulic swim platform.
Sea Keeper 9 Gyro Stabilizer system / 21.5 KW Onan Generator.
Twin Garmin Volvo Glass 17” touch screen displays. Integrated auto pilot, radar, navigation and engine monitoring, still under factory warranty.
Just out of the shipyard with new bottom paint, prop speed, both main engines, pods, and generator serviced August 2023. Contact Greg Wilkinson for more information!
- Newport Beach, CA
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- Grand Banks Trawler
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Exterior & Performance
- The yacht has an elegant exterior with a new color palette.
- It is powered by twin Volvo Penta D11 IPS 950 turbo diesel engines delivering 725hp each.
- Joystick control for easy docking and steering.
- Hull is designed to deliver a soft, dry, and sure-footed ride.
- The interior boasts the finest materials, soft fabrics, and highly finished timberwork.
- It features a central galley with generous counter space, storage, two bar stools, an oven, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher, and drawer refrigeration and freezer.
- The saloon is surrounded by sweeping tinted glass windows and has two deeply cushioned lounges.
- The yacht has three magnificent staterooms, including a full-beam master, and two designer bathrooms.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.