Description & Details
The Ocean Alexander Pilothouse Series is sought after in every major family cruising marketplace. And this amazing 2004 61′ offering is sure to bring wonderful memories to another family soon.
DAYS OFF is currently the only 61 being offered here on the West Coast and should find a “new home” quickly.
-Canadian buyers, Taxes and duties paid in BC-
This exceptional vessel was custom ordered for her first owner and the current owners have only improved upon the original built specifications.
Equipment and features include:
- Large and entertaining cockpit
- Expansive flybridge and upper helm area(s)
- Beautiful and graceful salon with settees and gaming/dining table
- Gourmet galley with household style and sized appliances
- Lower helm centered for best operational control, with cruising dinette attached
- Sliding pilothouse side doors, both port and starboard
- Mid-Master for private and quiet relaxation
- Port guest cabin with side by side oversized twin berths
- Spacious island queen VIP cabin forward
- Standup engine room
- Key Power hydraulic bow thruster
- Key Power hydraulic stabilization (6′ fins)
- Maxwell 3500lb hydraulic windlass
- Hydraulic/electric davit w/power rotation
- Furuno electronics updated in 2013
- 17″ screens at pilothouse helm and 15″ screen on the flybridge
- KVH HD7 Sat TV
- New interior carpets
- Newer 2017 360 AB RIB w/40hp Evinrude ETEC ob
- Hardtop w/enclosure
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- DAYS OFF is a brand new listing. Professional photography and final detailed specifications will be completed in the near term. Please return to this listing soon for the final version and further information. Thank you.
Accommodations and General Arrangement
- The layout on this exceptional vessel mirrors that of her sister(s), the sought after OA 64, 58 and 54 pilothouse. She benefits from the larger cockpit and salon, as does the OA64 and features the preferred mid-master with queen, VIP with island queen as well as the Portside guest cabin with side by side oversized twin berths. The salon enjoys a large L-settee forward on the starboard side, a straight settee to port and a highlighted 4 person gaming and dining table in the salon, aft and to starboard. The galley is very generous and in the pilothouse. To the port side of the helm, is a cruising dinette with comfort and dining for 4-5.
- New granite counter tops in the galley, master head and guest head.
- NuHeat floors in the salon, master head, the guest head and a the galley. • New Samsung salon TV in the salon.
- New carpeting
- Phantom screen doors, pilot house and salon
- Opening port lights in all staterooms, heads • Pilothouse windshield defrost system
- VacuFlush heads
- Head system hoses replaced with PVC hose
- Furuno NavNet 3dbb Navigation system w/fish finder
- Furuno 12kW 6' Open Array radar antenna
- 3ea. 17' monitors at lower helm
- 15" sunlight monitor at the fly bridge helm
- mini Mac computer (16gb ram)
- Nobeltec Trident software
- NMEA 2000 backbone throughout the boat
- Raytheon ST6001 auto pilot w/remote
- Raytheon Tri Data ST60 (2 ea.)
- ICOM M602 VHF (2 ea.)
- • Elbex camera system (1 ea) w/pan/zoom/tilt (1 ea) fixed
- • Ritchie Compasses (2 ea)
- 12 kW Northern Lights generator (885 hrs)
- 20 kW Northern Lights generator (2930 hrs)
- New engine batteries (AGM) 2015
- New house batteries (L16 AGM) 2017
- 2017 AB 360 RIB w/40 Evinrude ETEC ob
- Key Power hydraulic bow thruster
- Key Power stabilizers (6' fins)
- Maxwell 3500lb hydraulic windlass w/300' chain rode
- L16 house batteries w/inverter
- Fuel polishing unit
- Central vacuum system
- "N" railings on the transom step
- Teak decking on cockpit and transom step
- Tank Tender Gauge (4 tanks)
- Annual servicing has been consistent and performed by professional vessel management company
- Bottom painted every other year
Disclaimer and Exclusions
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.