Description & Details
OWNER HAS MOVED UP TO ANOTHER, LARGER FAIRLINE!!!
The futuristic styling of the Fairline 62 Squadron in 1999 was a cutting-edge design whose curvaceous lines won a good deal of yacht industry attention. The 62 went even further with a creative, avant-garde interior and an equally innovative flybridge design. The luxurious three stateroom/three head plus crew quarters floorplan, has a spacious salon and ergonomically perfect lower helm position. Her circular styling theme is most dominant in the salon with its facing curved sofas, but it’s also carried up to the oval-shaped flybridge where circular guest seating is aft and a half-moon sun pad is forward of the helm console. A bridge overhang shades the cockpit, and a hatch in the built-in bench seat provides access to the crew quarters below.
“Compass Rose” is truly a yachtsman’s yacht! She has been very well cared for by a knowledgable owner, regularly maintained and cycled, and had a major cosmetic retrofit in 2012 (details in Specs). She is also in a single-asset LLC and comes with a 2012 Yamaha Waverunner VX Deluxe!!
On board Williams Jet Tender is NOT included in this sale.
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- • Depthsounder - (2) Echopilot
- • Radar - Wide Array
- • TV Set - Samsung HDTV's
- • Navigation Center - Raymarine E90 Hybrid Touchscreens (2)
- • VCR - JVC 4R-J507MS
- • Plotter
- • DVD Player - Sony 3D Blue Ray
- • Autopilot - (2) Raytheon ST6000 Controllers
- • Radio - Sony CDX-C50R
- • Compass - Plastimo (2)
- • CD Player
- • GPS
- • Cockpit Speakers
- • VHF - Horizon GX2100
- • Dishwasher - Miele
- • Bow Thruster - Vetus - recently rebuilt
- • Washing Machine - Splendide 7100 XC
- • Electric Bilge Pump - (5) Auto/ electric
- • Oven - Sharp Carousel Convection
- • Manual Bilge Pump
- • Microwave Oven - Sharp Carousel Convection
- • Marine Head - Multiple
- • Air Conditioning - Marine Air Systems
- • Heating - Marine Air Systems
- • Hot Water
- • Refrigerator - Whirlpool
- • Fresh Water Maker - HRO Seafari Escape
- • Battery Charger - Newmar Phase III 24-95U
- • Shore Power Inlet
- • Generator - 2012 Onan 21kW
- • Inverter - Mastervolt 24/2500
- • Davit(s) - Besenzoni - completely rebuilt
- • Liferaft - Viking 6-person
- • Cockpit Cushions
- • Swimming Ladder
- • Bimini Top - recent canvas/isinglass
NOTES & UPGRADES:
- • Raymarine Back-up Camera
- • 2012 YAMAHA Waverunner VX Deluxe (3 seater)
- • GE Smartwater Filtration System
- • Ultra-Violet Water Sterilizer
- • KVH Satellite TV Receiver
- • HRO Seafari Escape Watermaker
- • U-Line Icemaker
- • Galley Granite Countertops w/ Stainless Steel Sinks
- • Watercraft Davit on Swim Platform
- • Aft Cockpit Controls
- • Flybridge Wetbar w/ Refrigerator and Electric Grill
- • Added Fire Suppression System in Lazarette
- • Added Fire Suppression System in Engine Compartment
- • Bose Surroundsound Entertainment System
- • Underwater Lights
- • (4) New AGM House Batteries (10/18)
- • Foredeck Sun Cushions
- • Crews Quarters under transom seating
- • In a single asset LLC
- FULL DISCLOSER:
- In 2012, due to some ill-advised wiring by a previous owner, a small electrical fire in the cockpit lazarette, made for a large insurance claim. The fire and smoke damage resulted in a NEW replacement generator, batteries, wiring components, fabric headliners, upholstery, wall coverings, carpeting, and the installation of a new fire suppression system in BOTH the lazarette and the engine compartment.
- Subsequently, a full marine survey was required prior to any insurance renewal, in which she easily passed, and a copy is available for any potential buyer's review.
- Current seller has owned "Compass Rose" since 2009 and has meticulously saw to all of her needs. They enjoyed her regularly and have since upgraded to a larger Fairline!!
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict
- the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Carlsbad, California
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Coral Resort, Ensenada, Mexico
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 2005 Meridian 459 Cockit Motoryacht