Description & Details
Luxury, efficiency, comfort and speed are just a few reasons why a 64 Northern Marine should be on the top of your list of LRC’s to consider. The best of the best went into her construction. Powered by the desirable N14 Cummins main engine with 400 hp @ 1,800 rpm. 2 x 22.5 KW Onan gensets, one with hydraulic PTO for “get home” system. The massive engine room is guaranteed to satisfy the mechanical enthusiast.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Designed for those who want the freedom and flexibility of a long range cruiser, this NorthernMarine 64 expedition yacht balances live-aboard comfort with the functional attributes of exceptional storage capacity, easy operation and convenient access throughout. Its generous 18' 6" beam allows expansive interior spaces and extra capacity for water, fuel and provisions to ensure comfortable cruising over weeks?even months?at sea.
- It's no surprise that this 64' is built to megayacht standards, with all systems selected and engineered for a lifetime of trouble-free operation, and reliable service at the most remote cruise destinations. As a pioneer in resin-infused composite construction, Northern Marine produces yachts of unsurpassed strength and integrity.
- A large covered deck aft extends forward past a built-in curved settee and service bar to broad side decks surrounding the spacious salon, where there's enough room for a separate dining area, served by a commercial-grade galley.
- The large pilothouse encloses the lower helm station, observation settee, pilot berth, and navigation station. Access to the Master, VIP, and guest cabins is from the starboard side of the pilothouse. On the boat deck, a centerline-mounted davit allows mounting one or two tenders.
- The proven hull form of the Northern Marine 64 delivers exceptional stability for passenger comfort, and a quiet ride with single-engine power. Systems are specified for reliable operation, with built-in redundancy in critical areas for an extra measure of owner confidence and enjoyable long range cruising.
- Excellent storage
- Under-mount sink with single lever faucet
- Garbage disposal at galley sink
- Bosch side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Bosch 4 burner electric stove
- Bosch electric oven
- Galley Exhaust Fan
PH Electronics and Navigation
- Settee and pilot berth and dinette table with custom wood table in pilothouse
- Mather's electronic controls
- Navigation/Communication desk with forward facing Chart/Navigation console with two (2) full size chart drawers
- Stidd helm seat
- Simrad Autopilot AP50
- 96 mile Sperry Marine radar
- ICOM 602 VHF
- ABT bowand stern thruster controls
- Exalto wiper controls
- Kahlenburg horns
- B&G h1000 depth monitor
- B&G h1000 speed and apparent wind monitor
- Carlisle and Finch spotlight control
Engine and Mechanical
- Main Engine:Cummins N14 400HP @ 1,800 RPM, continuous duty.
- Stabilizers: Trac system by American Bow Thruster with 12 sq.ft. fins, center locking with remote ON/OFF switch and indicators in wheel house
- Thruster - Bow: Hydraulic bow Thruster (30 HP), 12" diameter tube, with three (3) sets of controls
- Thruster - Stern: Hydraulic stern thruster (30 HP), 12" diameter tube, with three (3) sets of controls
- Take-Home Drive: Hydraulic take-home drive connected to main shaft for emergency get-home capability. Drive is variable speed with forward, neutral and reverse.
- Tidal Wave treatment system
- Diesel heating system
- Afra Laval fuel polisher
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper water maker
- 50 Amp 115/230 VAC 50 mhz ships system with ASEA AC24 shore power converter to accept shore power worldwide. 12 volt and 24 volt DC system.
- Second 12vDC breaker panel to contain breakers for auxiliary electronics, including a secondary GPS, VHF and 2 additional spare breakers
- Electric Panel: 230vAC/ 110vAC/ 12vDC/ 24vDC Electric distribution sub-panel with breakers
- Twin generators are 22.5 KW 1800 RPM Onan with standard operating gauge panel (incl. engine hour meter, water temp., oil psi, pre-heat, electric start/stop) & automatic shut-down. (Genset #1 3,326 hours) (Genset #2 3,433 hours)
Disclaimer and Exclusions
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.