Description & Details
LLC owned, this beautiful and well equipped yacht has been lovingly cared for by her long time owners, an experienced Northwest yachting couple who now have moved up to a larger yacht. She has been outfitted with all the right equipment for safe and enjoyable year round boating and is perfect for family cruising or can easily be handled by a couple
Owner has done many recent upgrades including:
Complete hull detail.
New house batteries.
New Inverter system.
New 900 gallon per day Water Maker. (only 138 Hrs.)
New rear enclosure.
New Sea Dek aft deck flooring.
New aft deck enclosure.
New interior carpet.
New salon upholstery.
New Furuno 72 mile Radar.
New Navigation Display and Logitech computer.
New flat screen TV’s in salon and all staterooms.
Upgraded larger Naiad stabilizer fins.
Main engines and generators serviced and ready to go.
This spacious yacht sleeps 6 guests comfortably in 3 staterooms; midship master with king berth on centerline, ensuite head with toilet, bidet and soaking tub. Port guest stateroom with twin side by side berths, ensuite head with enclosed shower, forward VIP guest stateroom with centerline queen and ensuite head with shower. Crew quarters includes 2 berths, a head, Norcold fridge/freezer and a stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer.
- Newport Beach, CA
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- Grand Banks Trawler
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- To port, large L-shaped sofa with storage below; custom Camphor wood dining table, with electric Hi Lo and slider to convert to dining table for six. To starboard teak folding game table with two occasional chairs. Forward, entertainment center with 47" flat screen TV with Intellian marine satellite antenna system, with Denon surround sound audio visual receiver. Wet bar with stainless steel sink, under counter refrigerator with ice maker, liquor storage. Large salon windows 3/8" thick with Hunter Douglas shades; floor to ceiling aft bulkhead glass, with highly polished stainless-steel frame with sliding door, with retractable screen and privacy curtain. Overhead Halogen down lights under sofa; indirect lighting; traditional satin finished teak paneling combined with beiges and gold tones.
- Galley up and aft of pilothouse with Corian counter tops, dual stainless-steel sink with garbage disposal, Grohe faucet with pull-out sprayer; full size Thermador four burner cook top stove with oven below; overhead built-in GE convection/microwave; Samsung stainless steel 22 cubic foot three door refrigerator/freezer; Kitchen Aid dishwasher and Whirpool trash compactor. Ample over and under counter storage with a Lazy Susan storage for pots and pans. To starboard, built-in cabinets with pegged dish storage with place settings for eight. Overhead opening hatch with screen; five teak steps to flybridge.
- Port and starboard sliding pilothouse doors, raised built-in-settee with storage below; Camphor wood table; Stidd helm and companion seats with arm and foot rests. Built in 24v DC panel, sturdy 3-piece pilothouse windshields ½" thick safety glass with large heavy-duty wipers with washers and intermittent operation. Two built-in chart drawers; overhead Halogen lighting; weather center includes brass ship’s clock, Barometer and wind speed.
Lower Helm Electronics
- 6” Ritchie magnetic compass; Ritchie electric compass; Caterpillar electronic EMS monitoring gauges; Mathers clear command combination clutch throttles with backup system and synchronizer; Furuno 72-mile radar with 6 foot open array antenna; 19" Planar PX-191 display with Nav Net, GPS, Chart Plotter, Radar, Depth sounder. Logitech computer with Noble Tec, COM NAV 2001 autopilot with hand held remote with plug-ins at lower helm and flybridge. ICOM IC-M127 VHF; Ocean chart plotter; COM NAV rudder indicator, dual trumpet Kahlenberg air horns; Search light ITT Jabsco electric remote; B&G Network knot log; B&G Network digital depth finder with alarm; electric fuel gauges; electric water gauge, Naiad 25HP Hydraulic Bow thruster with P.T.O. off 20kw generator.
- King size walk-around berth on centerline with drawers below; headboard with reading lamps, mirrored bulkhead and night stands with drawers. Port and starboard lighted, cedar-lined his and hers hanging lockers with built-in storage shelves. Built-in desk with chair; dual port and starboard opening port lights with shades. To port built-in book shelf; digital room temperature control; overhead Halogen lighting and accent lighting. 26" flat screen TV with built in DVD player. Ensuite master head with Corian counter tops, sink and mirrored vanity with storage; exhaust fan, tub with tempered glass sliding door; Halogen lighting; opening port light with privacy curtain; Head Hunter fresh water marine head.
- Queen berth on centerline with drawers below; forward mirrored bulkhead with swing reading lamps; large hatch with screen and blackout shade, JVC AM/FM stereo CD player with dual speakers, 20" flat screen TV with built in DVD player; cedar-lined hanging locker; port and starboard opening port lights with screens and Hunter Douglas shades, air conditioning with digital thermostat control; built-in electric wall heater; Ensuite head with Corian counter; mirrored vanity with storage, opening port light with screen; exhaust fan; large stall shower; Head Hunter fresh water marine head.
- Twin side by side lower berths separated by a night stand with a 20" flat screen TV with built in DVD palyer, built-in lamps and drawers below; large cedar-lined hanging locker; digital air conditioning thermostat; overhead Halogen lighting. Ensuite head which doubles as the day head with access from stateroom or foyer. Corian countertop, large stall shower, mirrored vanity with storage. Halogen lighting, opening port light, exhaust fan, Head Hunter fresh water head.
- Twin 3406 Caterpillar 800hp Main engines, Naiad hydraulic stabilizers with upgraded larger fins, Naiad 25hp hydraulic bow thruster; 30-gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger; auto oil change system for engines and generator. Dripless shaft logs, 2 ½ “ stainless steel shafts, Aqua Air 60,000 BTU reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat and soft start, with 8 digital control. Sea Fari 900 G.P.D. watermaker with only 138 Hours; Halon automatic fire system, fresh water outlet; 24v Paragon Sr. fresh water pump; power assist hydraulic steering; nine auto/manual bilge pumps; gel cell batteries for main engines and generators. Engine room air intake blowers with Delta T Demisters, Craftsman 3-drawer tool chest with standard tools; 5’8” headroom; full width walk-in engine room with Freeman water tight door. Custom blue LED engine lighting.
- Custom curved windshield with tempered safety glass, custom hardtop. Centerline helm station with cover; 24” stainless steel Destroyer wheel; helm and companion seats with arm rests, foot rests and covers. Built-in L shaped settee with storage below and a cover. To port, fiberglass radar arch with courtesy lights and Halogen flood lights for boat deck; 1500lb Nautical Structures davit with power boom and rotation starboard side to port.
- 4" Ritchie magnetic compass; Pioneer AM/FM stereo with CD player and dual speakers; ICOM IC-M59 VHF; B&G Network knot log; B&G Network Digital depth finder with alarm; bow thruster control; hand held remote autopilot; remote searchlight control; Mathers electronic controls with synchronizer; COM NAV rudder indicator.
- 12V/24V/110V/220V; one 20kw Northern Lights generator with 2420 hours, sound shield, Racor fuel filter and P.T.O for hydraulic bow thruster; one 12kw Northern Lights generator with 942 hours with sound shield; Magna-Sine 4000 watt inverter with designated breaker panel with Magnum Energy remote control panel. Isoboost transformer 50-amp, Isolation transformers 50 and 30 amp; two 50 amp 100’ cords on Glendinning Cablemasters; one 30 amp inlet with 30 amp 50’ cord; 12V and 24V chargers; battery paralleling switch.
- 9’ aft deck with new Sea Dek flooring, built-in seat with cushions and access to crew quarters/engine room; overhead with Halogen lighting; port and starboard 24v capstan with foot control; built-in flush fender locker, under gunwale courtesy lighting; port and starboard Glendinning Cablemaster with 100 & 50 amp cords; dockside water inlet with pressure regulator. Safety stainless steel stern railing with safety gate to swim step; hot and cold shower; cockpit control station to port with Mathers and starboard built-in step boxes with stainless steel grab rails; aft to 5' swim platform fiberglass with three stainless steel pop-up cleats; large storage area with bilge pump; three step retractable stainless steel swim ladder with grab rail; New cockpit enclosure with removable panels.
- Foredeck with anchor mount, anchor with 300 feet of 3/8" anchor chain and 24v windlass, large chain and fender locker on fore deck with fresh and raw water wash downs; fuel fills port and starboard with crossover; water fills port and starboard; holding tank pump out fitting; fore deck sunpad cushion with handrails; full walk-around decks.
- Access from aft deck down teak stairwell with stainless steel grab rail. To port built-in stainless steel sink with hot and cold faucet with pull-out spray. Built in Whirlpool Heavy Duty stack washer and dryer; 2.1 cubic foot freezer/ refrigerator combination; electric head with holding tank, overboard macerator pump and dockside deck fitting (this system is independent of the rest of the boat as an independent back up). Overhead storage shelves with spare parts etc. To starboard upper and lower berths with reading lamps, built-in electric wall heater; air conditioning with digital thermostat; 5'7" headroom in crew quarters, access on centerline to stand up full-width engine room.
Other Features and Equipment
- Mather electronic clutch/throttles for flybridge, pilothouse and aft deck with manual back-up system. All thru hull fittings centrally bonded. Dockside water inlet, aluminum fuel tanks coated with white Imron, electric fuel gauges and sight gauges. 125 gallon fiberglass holding tank with deck fitting. Overboard discharge pump, Head Hunter fresh water jet style heads with level indicator. 3/8" thick cabin safety glass, ½" thick forward pilothouse windows with large windshield wipers with three washers. Built-in electric wall heaters in all cabins. Access hatch and ladder to stern deck from flybridge. To port 1 ¾" stainless steel safety rail. Popular Custom Flybridge Hardtop.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.