Description & Details
If you are unfamiliar with her, she is a well respected Northwest showpiece custom built by Nordlund Yachts. Constructed on the famous Ed Monk Jr, robust offshore hull design in 1986. She has then received extensive updating/re-fits in 2002, in 2007 and in 2010.
The current owner is the second owner. They purchased her from the original owner in 2001 and have lavished professional attention on her since. Today she shows as new in many details and features. Listed here are a few of her attributes:
- Complete exterior paint (2007 by Platypus Marine)
- Custom radar arch added (2007 by Platypus Marine)
- New windows for the salon and pilothouse (2007 Platypus Marine)
- Custom fly bridge table and entertainment center (2007 Platypus Marine)
- 2 new Northern Lights generators in 2007 (20kW and 12kW)
- Complete rebuild on the twin 6V-92TA Detroit Diesel (2010)
- Updated electronics
- Complete galley remodel with SS appliances.
- New interior and exterior soft goods, wall coverings and carpets.
- Granite counter tops in salon, dinette and galley
- New exterior weather covers and Bimini top (2017)
- and the list goes on………………
- Portland, OR
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound in the Northwest & Cape Cod/Block Island Sound in the Northeast
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 40’ Tollycraft
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Nordlund Yachts designed STEADFAST using their 62-68 series concept of "open" pilothouse and salon living arrangement. This popular design has been continuously upgraded aboard STEADFAST and today features:
- Large salon, open to the galley and dinette area with level step in from the after deck.
- Airy, bright and roomy pilothouse with access doors to both port and starboard side and up stair access to the command bridge and dinghy deck.
- Granite counters and accents in salon, dinette and galley.
- Japanese ash wood cabinetry throughout
- Upgraded designer high end fabrics, wall coverings and features throughout.
- Mid-master cabin w/ensuite head
- Laundry and work room access off of the master cabin
- Starboard side VIP cabin hosting large oversized side by side double berths
- Forward stateroom designed for family or crew, w/large V-berths, toilet, vanity and storage.
- Guest and day head w/full stall shower
- Phantom screens on salon and pilothouse doors
- Frigidaire stacked washer and dryer
- Cold plate upright freezer in laundry/work room
- Ice maker in salon
- Corian counter tops in master cabin, guest cabins and heads.
- 40" LG HD TV on Nexus 21 "pop up" lift in salon
- XBox 360
- Yamaha DVD
- Yamaha tuner/amp
- Mitsibishi casset deck
- 42" LG TV in master cabin
- Updated and remolded galley featuring designer touches and finishes.
- Granite counter and dinette table tops
- Japanese ash cabinets
- Gourmet ss undercount sink
- Grohe faucet
- GE dishwasher
- Gaggenau 4 burner cook top
- Gaggenau oven
- Franke sink
- Monogram trash compactor
- Frigidaire upright refrigerator/freezer
- GE profile microwave
- Updated hardwood sole
- 12kW Northern Lights generator (1942 hrs)
- 20kW Northern Lights generator (1944 hrs)
- Heart Inverter system (3000 amp hours)
- Link 2000 Heart Inverter control panel
- Glenndinning 50/240 shore power cord and CableMaster cord winder
- Cruisaire reverse cycle air conditioning (3 zone)
- Electric space heaters (5 ea.)
- Plath 4500lb hydraulic windlass w/chain and cable rode (300 feet)
- Built in 65 gal. gas tank and fueling station for dinghy, in the transom
- 400' stern tie on ss reel
- 650' stern tie (poly line)
- Transom shower
- Transom door
- Side deck boarding gate(s)
- Teak aft deck decking
- Plex "wing" doors to side deck from aft deck
- Propane BBQ, (built -in on aft deck)
- Spare set of 4 blade propellors
- Aft docking station on dinghy deck
- 1250 lb Nick Jackson hydraulic davit
- Life sling
- 13' Boston Whaler Dauntless (2010)
- 10' West Marine RIB (2010)
- Varnished teak cap rails around the aft deck
- Cruising bench "skipper" seat on command bridge w/flip out entertaining table and entertainment center behind. Includes Norcold beverage refrigerator and storage.
- Large command bridge L-shape settee running along the starboard side and amid ships
- Deep dinghy deck storage lockers
- Hatch with ladder down to the after deck from the dinghy deck
- Radar arch w/attached bimini top
- Engines and generators serviced (4/18)
- Engine block heaters
- Kabola diesel hydronic furnace system
- Naiad stabilizers (hydraulic)
- American bow thruster (hydraulic)
- Hydraulic PTO's off of both main engines
- Fire Boy engine room fire suppression system
- Head Hunter 120VAC fresh water pump
- 24 VDC fresh water pump w/back up pump
- Aqua Matic (Sea Recovery) 900 gpd water maker, w/plankton filter, UV steriliizers and commercial pre-filter (controller and remote start panel replaced 2018)
- Wagner hydraulic steering
- Hynautic clutches and throttles
- Work room w/bench
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.