Description & Details
ONE SHOT is a Serious Family Cruising Yacht, built at the prestigious Sovereign yard in BC. She’s purposely designed for an owner operator couple, who would prefer to cruise without a hired crew. If crew is desired, there is ample accommodations for 2 crew in the forward V-berth stateroom and for a possible 3rd in the crew utility room. Both crew accommodations share an en-suite head/shower.
ONE SHOT is boat house kept and maintained by a full time on board captain/engineer. She is in meticulous condition having recently completed an extensive interior refit, electronics refit, multiple mechanical upgrades and a completed exterior paint touch up and spring cut polish. ONE SHOT could easily be classified as an ultimate couples cruising yacht and yet in the same breath she could also easily be described as a spectacular “pocket” charter yacht, with luxurious accommodations for 8 in 4 private staterooms +2 in the convertible den, plus a single for the captain. She’s built on a US Westport hull and her deck and finishing was exceptionally completed by the well respected and renowned Sovereign Yachts in BC.
Her 2020 upgrades included new AV equipment, pop-up 65″ TV in the salon, a new wine and espresso bar, new salon and head countertops as well as custom carpeting in the salon. She also enjoyed an extensive refit in 2018, which included upgrading all electronics to the latest Garmin models. New hardwood floors on the main deck, updated galley, soft goods, furnishings, re-design of the owner’s lounge, update of on deck equipment, new CA deck tables, transom step “staple rails” with a paddle board rack, exterior cushions, bimini top, plus other mechanical and systems refresh.
She is a proven coastal cruiser, having completed an owner operated transit from the NW through the canal, explored the eastern cruising grounds from the Caribbean to New England and then returned to the NW.
She has been expertly conceived and designed as a pilothouse motor yacht for ease of handling and boarding and features a low center of gravity for great sea keeping abilities. Still, she enjoys the sought after features and benefits of the more commodious accommodations usually found only in a Tri-Deck Motor Yacht design. Her 22′ 8″ of beam allows for generous interior spaces as well as excellent exterior access around the vessel.
If you are searching for a proven cruising yacht that is in first class condition, you owe it to yourself to add ONE SHOT to your short list and plan a visit aboard soon.
Continuously maintained, upgraded and serviced by local marine experts such as:
- Delta Marine
- S3 Maritime
- Philbrooks Boatyard
- Pacific Yacht Management
- Portside Yacht Management
- Cullen Detroit Diesel
- Offshore Marine Interiors
- Pacific Yacht Systems
She has recently completed normal servicing of all machinery. Her hydraulic systems have been checked and serviced. Electrical has been serviced and new batteries installed (8/20).
The boathouse is available for purchase also, however she is not included in this offering.
- Portland, OR
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- Desolation Sound in the Northwest & Cape Cod/Block Island Sound in the Northeast
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 40’ Tollycraft
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- While cruising aboard ONE SHOT, one will enjoy large and orderly spaces. The yacht features wide companionways, causal stairwells, large and well fitted frameless windows for exceptional visibility, commodious cabins and en suites heads, well planned storage spaces as well as the highest level of joinery and stone finish that is usually reserved for yachts in excess of 140 feet.
- A few of her highlights include, but are not limited to:
- The master salon designed for formal entertainment or just casual family relaxation, with Marantz/Sharp/Sonos entertainment, wet bar with U-Line
- refrigerator/ice maker and SideBar automatic beverage dispenser.
- Custom salon furnishings and fixtures. New hardwood sole in 2018. New settee and occasional chairs in 2018.
- Formal dining area with table, leaves and chairs for 8.
- The galley is open to the dining area or with the use of a pop up divider that closes off the galley for a more formal setting. New galley sole and
- Granite counters in 2018.
- The galley area is large enough for three chefs working together and yet conveniently arranged for one to have ready access to all needs close at
- The wheel house with it's cruising dinette and full surround visibility is definitely a gathering area that is designed so that crew can either assist the
- skipper if requested or they can sit back and appreciate the skills of those in command. the wheel house dinette will also convert to a full size berth
- when needed.
- A wide and tempered stairwell allows owners and guests easy access down from the wheel house to the accommodations below. The stairwell is
- designed so one still has safe and easy access in all types of weather and is wide enough that two can pass each other going in opposite directions.
- The gracious master spaces feature a king size berth, ample drawers, closets and table top storage. There is an adjoining owner's lounge study area
- with bookcases, a convertible L-settee that converts to 2 ea. berths and single overhead pullman style pull out berth.
- The aft portside VIP cabin features a full queen berth.
- The forward portside VIP cabin features side by side double berths.
- The forward cabin can be used for either guest or crew. Roomy V-berth arrangement with ensuite head along with a split wall so a possible 3rd crew
- member has access to the head/shower.
- Conveniently located "day head" on the accommodations deck.
- A large and separate captains area/utility room featuring, hanging locker, Frigidaire washer and dryer, sink, featuring a large dry storage in bilge
- under, accessed through a large hatch and stairs.
- There are three water tight bulkheads with crash doors between the engine room and the forward V-berth cabin.
- Royal Flush toilets (5 ea.) and bidet
- Aft deck seating around new and custom teak table(s) with 8 ea. Jarlswood folding deck chairs w/cushions.
- Show more
- New stone counter tops (2018 and 2020)
- Hardwood sole (2018)
- Carpeting (2020)
- 60 "Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer
- 30" Thermador 220v stove top unit w/convection and standard ovens
- Ultraline range top fan/light unit
- Kitchen Aid 28" dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid 28" dishwasher
- Kohler deep double S/S sink
- Grohe fixture
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Fresh water filter VUFC T513
- GE Spacemaker XL 1400 microwave oven
- Show more
- Main Salon/Dining Room:
- U-Line refrigerator and ice maker
- Sink area with bottle and crystal cabinets
- Denon receiver
- LG 65" TV w/remote
- 4 ea. Direct TV sat receivers
- Sonos music system w/8 ea. speakers
- Master Cabin and Guest Suites:
- Separate systems for each cabin
- Show more
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- 3 ea. Garmin 8422 22" touch screen multi-function displays in pilothouse
- 2 ea. Garmin 7412 12" touch screen multi-function display on command bridge
- Garmin GCD black box sounder
- Garmin 2524 25kW 4' radar array
- Garmin Phantom 24 radar
- ICOM IC605 VHF w/HM125 remote mic
- ICOM M710 SSB
- Furuno FI 50 windspeed
- Simrad AP 20 w/ 2 ea. P21 remote controllers
- Garmin AIS 600 transmit and receive
- Shapr ECM1095 20" color camera monitor w/ 4 ea. cameras
- CZONE touch screen for fuel, water, bilge, lights alarm and monitoring.
- Ritchie Globemaster compass(es)
- Motorola hand held radios w/charger for maneuvering/mooring
- Show more
- 2 ea. Norther Lights 32 kW generators (3939 hours starboard + 3940 hours port)
- 100 amp 50' shore power cord w/Glenndinning power retractor
- 100 amp "Y" connector w/ 2 ea 50/240 amp pig tails
- 50 to 100 amp pig tail
- 50 to 100 amp pig tail for forward port side inlet
- Trace 4 kW inverter
- Ocean Electric 12/24v DC breaker panel
- Ocean Electric auto-share 100 amp 208-240v shorepower unit
- Ocean Electric 24v DC switch fuse panel
- DC battery shunt switches for house and main battery banks
- Aqua Air chilled water 12 ton A/C system with compressor 'soft' starts
- FC Dolphin series 1600 GPD water maker Model D1626S w/FC filter
- Atlantic Ultraviolet lamp Model S37B
- ProMaqriner smart charger model PT-24-20-CE
- Three charge multi stage charger system
- Hitachi J300 IGBT electronics inverter system
- 12v portable battery charger
- Wet vacuum
- Headhunter fresh water pumps (5 ea.) Type JQ4A-A-CVBP Model B9600123P1
- New house, engine and gen set batteries batteries in 2019.
- Show more
- DDC/MTU 12V2000 main engines 1350 BHP at 2300 RPM (3400 hours)
- Approximate 2250 mile cruising range at 9.2 kts. with 10% fuel reserves.
- Full engine services completed (fall 2018)
- DDC 6557 marine gears w/trolling valves
- DDC electronic engine controls, monitor and analysis system (6 display units)
- 5 ea. engine control stations (wheelhouse, central command bridge, port wing station, starboard wing station, after docking station)
- Naiad Multisea 2 stabilizers (11 foot fins)
- American Bow Thruster, hydraulic
- Electric/hydraulic bilge and fire pump control manifold
- Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge Model #881176-06-01
- FM-200 halon fire suppression system
- Complete alarm system for low fuel, fire, bilge water level, over heats, etc.
- 55 gallon new lube oil tank
- 50 gallon waste oil tank
- Reverso oil change system
- Reversible air exchanger blower system
- 4 ea. Algae-Xmagnetic fuel purifiers
- Water-Fixer shore side water filter Model 500/1000
- Waste treatment system
- Show more
- CQR 140 lb anchor w/400 1/2" chain rode
- Maxwell VWC 4500 lb hydraulic windlass
- Stern anchor, 60 lb w/35' 1/2" chain and 300 1/2" nylon rope rode
- Nautical Structures EZ2000 hydraulic davit with power rotation
- 2 ea. stern warping power capstans (Maxwell)
- Hot and Cold fresh water shower at transom
- 100 gallon dinghy fueling gas tank
- Gas Boy fuel transfer pump Model 4860
- 14' Rendova RIB w/70 hp Yamaha and video sounder
- 11' Rendova RIB w/15 hp Honda
- DBX six person UN2990 life raft
- Robertson rudder angle indicators (3 ea.)
- 2 ea. Stidd Admiral series pilot chairs on Command Bridge
- 2 ea. Stidd Admiral series pilot chair in wheelhouse
- Fresh/salt water wash down pumps (3 ea.)
- Air compressor w/hose
- 8 ea. underwater lights
- Built-in fish locker refrigerator/freezer
- ACR RCL-100 remote control searchlight
- ACR satellite Rapid Fix 406 EPIRB
- Para-Tech sea anchor w/600' 1" nylon line
- Magma propane BBQ w/sniffer and spare tank
- Exterior weather covers
- Show more
- 4 ea. Jarlswood folding deck chairs w/cushions
- Aft seating bench with matching chair cushions
- 2 ea. teak dining tables
- 2 ea. 30" life rings w/ships name
- 4 ea. fishing rod holders
- fishing rod overhead rack
- 2 ea. child safety gates
- Port and starboard gunwale boarding doors
- Storage locker
- After docking station
- 2 ea. warping winches (24 v DC) on transom step
- "N" railings on transom step
- Show more
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The 100' boathouse is excluded from the offered purchase price, but is available as a separate sale item. The boathouse is available for $200,000.00. She is currently moored at Reed Point Marina in Burrard Inlet, BC.
- Also available as a separate vessel is a 2017 27' Juneau Marlin fishing/tender w/complete tow harness.
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property
- refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items.
- Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is
- excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- Show more