Description & Details
Azimut 78, the new Flybridge collection flagship, is on the cutting edge of technology. The first Azimut Yachts Flybridge model equipped with a triple Volvo Penta IPS propulsion system and part of the Carbon-Tech generation, it offers the ultimate in comfort and performance. The visionary exteriors designed by Alberto Mancini establish an unexpected synergy with interiors created by Achille Salvagni. The layout design has a focus on comfort, offering unparalleled space and privacy in this size range.123
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- The use of carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability.
- Carbon fiber lamination is applied to:
- deck (hybrid)
- hard top
Triple IPS Propulsion
- Triple Volvo IPS propulsion system installed on hydrodinamic optimized hull shape
- Superior manoeuverability
- Minimum noise and vibration level
- Best fuel efficiency (up to 25% reduction compared to shaft line)
Active Trim Control
- Interceptor technology provides a smooth, precise Auto mode that automatically takes care of all trim adjustments. It delivers trouble-free handling and a system without corrosion or leaking oil.
Integrated Control & Monitoring System
- The integrated control system by Garmin has been customised to increase control potential: from engine data and alarms, to bilge and water discharge pumps, tank levels and engine room ventilation, right through to the sound system and the air conditioning units. The system can be accessed from both helm stations and remotely from a tablet.
- Joystick Driving offers an easy way to maneuver with precision and at the same time it allows the driver to steer comfortably at all speeds with only one hand. When Joystick Driving is activated, the Autopilot turns on simultaneously. The driver steers the boat by moving the Joystick. When the Joystick is released, the Autopilot is engaged and keeps a forward course.
- The galley, adjoining the wheelhouse, also contains the crew mess and a stairway which leads directly to the crew quarters on the lower deck. It opens directly onto the side walkway whilst another door separates it from the saloon, creating a layout which offers complete independence for crew and an exceptional level of privacy for the owner and guests.
HTS- High Technical Standard Declaration
- Azimut 78 has been designed and engineered according to the highest standards applied in the recreational industry for production boats.
- Thanks to CE Category A and NMMA Certification the boat is in compliance with the two major safety codes for boat below 24 meters.