Description & Details
The new Azimut 53 is a last-generation flybridge yacht with sleek and clean lines by Alberto Mancini, who was able to disguise the generous interior volumes by creating the perfect combination of eye-catching design and onboard comfort. The wide and uninterrupted side glazing along the main deck extends from stem to stern, reducing to a minimum the use of fibreglass and enhancing the yacht’s slender lines.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Attention to detail can be seen at every turn, with the
- exterior décor also a testament to elegance in a game of
- innovative geometries, suspended shapes and subdued
- colours. The flybridge appears to float in mid-air while
- the chamfered contours introduce the language of automotive design into the yachting culture.
- The cockpit has been designed to offer the best in terms of
- space and convenience. With only one stairway to the swim
- platform, the Azimut 53 makes the most of the available space.
- The access stair from the beach to the cockpit is located on
- the starboard, so the table extends further to the port side,
- welcoming six people to dine even more comfortably. An
- abundant L-shaped sofa seats the guests on deep cushions
- with extra chairs close at hand, as well as a bar cabinet which
- can house a sink, an icemaker and two bottle chillers.
- The main deck is a unique, large and wide-ranging area,
- which gives a sense of airiness. The perception of space is
- further increased, thanks to the windows, made larger and
- left uninterrupted to connect with the environment while
- letting in plenty of natural light. The galley is located by the
- threshold to serve both indoor and outdoor social areas.
- The choice to install Volvo’s IPS propulsion allowed to
- increase the space for accommodations. As a result, the 3
- cabins on the lower deck are generous and comfortable.
- The master stateroom amidships is wide and bright, with a
- predominantly full-height space to move around, as well as a
- vanity on the port side.
- The storage spaces in the Owner’s suite are
- unbelievable, including a fully appointed walk-in closet, in addition to a second storage column and cabinets along the starboard hull side, plus
- additional space, as is found under every bed onboard, for bulkier objects.
- Joystick Driving offers an easy way to maneuver with precision and at the same time it allows the driver to steer comfortably at all speeds with only one hand. When Joystick Driving is activated, the Autopilot turns on simultaneously. The driver steers the boat by moving the Joystick. When the Joystick is released, the Autopilot is engaged and keeps a forward course.
Active Trim Control
- Interceptor technology provides a smooth, precise Auto mode that automatically takes care of all trim adjustments. It delivers trouble-free handling and a system without corrosion or leaking oil.