Description & Details
Conceived to give life to the extraordinary, the Grande 26M is the Azimut’s latest innovative masterpiece, thanks to the Deck2Deck innovative solution. A fluid layout made of multiple levels empowers and frees the senses while encouraging an intimate discourse with the surrounding sea, such as the cockpit area, which may be expanded to create a luxurious leisure terrace. Strategically-designed spaces grant complete privacy, suggesting a superyacht-inspired sophistication. Rise to unconventionality with the Grande 26M.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- From the extended, full-beam Maxi Fly down to the elongating cockpit, and finally to the bathing platform, the Grande 26M boasts a wasteless use of space fort he outdoor areas. On the aft part specifically, guests have a rich selection of terraces on the sea.
- The Grande 26M is capable of a dazzling transformation, which expands the cockpit onto a terrace over the waves. Built with versatility in mind, the opening transom comes all the way up to lie flush with the aft edge of the main deck. The new space offers boundless views of the sea and a walkaround table, accessible on all four sides
- The wood floor amidships on the main deck runs diagonally to increase the already generous perception of width, while it creates continuity with the teak decking through the wooden frames of the windows. The galley bulkhead panel opens up to enhance communication and serve as a pass through.
- The full-height windows in the owner’s suite offer extraordinary views of the sea and a perception of abundant space, supported by the large reflective surface and the extension of the suite into the forward washing and dressing area.
- The double cabins follow after the VIPs, appointed with the space, storage and windows essential to enjoying extended stays on board.
- The galley is perfectly positioned at the annex of crew and guest areas to ensure
- snappy service while preserving the privacy of guests. Additional pantry space and the laundry are added to the generous crew area below deck.
- Low Emission Yacht:
- The Grande 26M is the first model to be equipped with a new type of large pod drives developed in partnership with ZF, which, in combination with the refined hull shape and the extensive use of carbon fiber, reduces the yacht’s consumption by 20%* at the most common cruising speeds.
- Carbon- Tech Generation:
- Azimut’s pioneering use of carbon fiber lamination goes beyond pure performance. The Carbon-Tech Generation offers expanded volumes on board, while maintaining excellent dynamic stability and perfect handling. Preserving the yacht’s low center
- of gravity, the carbon fiber was focused on the upper parts of the yacht, lightening the laminated components by up to 30% and reducing the natural roll momentum up to 15%.
- Active Trim Control:
- Automated interceptors optimize the trim at every speed to maintain ideal hydrodynamics for performance and efficiency, at the same time negating
- any lateral imbalance due to sidewinds or weight distribution. With the pilot’s peace of mind assured, the driving experience is simpler and more enjoyable.
- Advanced Air Treatment System:
- The BCOOL system completely refreshes the onboard atmosphere every hour with filtered seabreeze, especially appreciated below deck. The decentralized system uses a dual-flow heat exchanger, so it can optimize both the temperature and the humidity of the incoming fresh air in each zone without increasing the parallel HVAC’s energy
- consumption. The NASA-patented sanitization process reproduces the purifying power of the sun, using UV rays to turn airborne moisture into hydrogen peroxide, which destroys the majority of pollutants, including bacteria, viruses, mould, allergens and