Description & Details
The Azimut Grande 32 Metri is a bold and deliberate break away from the past with its graceful lines and concealing avant-garde features previously unheard of in the category. Generous interior volumes are deceptively disguised by Stefano Righini’s powerful exterior lines which sweep imperiously towards the stern. A touch of edgy, sporty character is added by the large full-height windows which rise up from the hull and extend into the superstructure. With its side garage accommodating a tender and jet ski, two large beach clubs in the stern and foredeck, the Azimut Grande 32 Metri is a serious wide-body megayacht.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- The use of carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability.
- Carbon fiber lamination is applied to:
- radar arch
- hard top (opt)
- platform and transom
D2P Displacement to Planing Hull
- The D2P Displacement to Planing Hull designed by Pierluigi Ausonio in conjunction with the Azimut Benetti R&D Centre combines the comfort typical of a displacement hull with the performance of a planing hull and it significantly improved fuel efficiency.
- This new solution is based on a double chine hull design with an innovative wave piercer and allows the yacht reaching high top speeds without needing particular powerful engines, or navigate in displacement mode with a remarkable range at a cost effective speed.
- The hull has been optimised for the full range of most frequently used speeds of 10-12 knots and cruising speeds in semi-displacement mode.
- Side garage for a 5 meter tender plus a 3 meter jet-ski.
- This leaves the stern completely free for a magnificent 18 m2 beach area provided by the big pivoting swim platform.