Description & Details
With her original design and modern ethos, the Azimut Grande 36M is a superyacht that synthesizes cutting-edge style and attitude. From the unprecedented Infinity Skydeck inspiring freedom of movement to the fully retractable side windows posing a special gateway to the sea, all elements contribute to visually blend interior and exterior spaces. A barrierless lifestyle naturally blurs the boundaries between onboard pleasure and oceanic greatness. Free your sea soul with the Grande 36M.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Designed by the skilled hand of Alberto Mancini, the Grande 36M is instantly recognizable by her elongated lines and clean surfaces. The exterior design matches the superyacht’s substantial size with a sportive stance, aided in breaking up the volumes by the sculpture of the hull sides.
- With the Grande 36M, Azimut introduces the first semi-walkaround upper deck that runs flush from the stern to almost the extreme bow, offering unprecedented freedom of movement. The side windows are fully retractable, joining the skylounge with the aft terrace to create an immense barrierless area. Wrapping around to the bow, we come to a whirlpool tub made entirely of glass and a sunbathing area equipped with every comfort.
- The aft part of the Infinity Skydeck features a succession of zones, each adapted to its exposure, from the fullsun beds through the half-shaded sofa-seated dining arrangement to the lounge, which is protected on three sides.
- The cockpit keeps close contact with the beach area and the main deck, offering sheltered, open air dining and an American bar.
- With the tender and toys stored in a side garage, the Grande 36M dedicates the entire waterfront to relaxation. The transom platform folds down, simultaneously creating an substantial beach and revealing an amply appointed beach club, to offer unexpected comfort and closeness to the sea.
- The circular lounging island at the entry of the main deck proves that space is a luxury, taking thoughtful advantage of the furniture arrangement to provide clear views through full-height windows and separate pathways on either side; one for the guests and one for the crew.
- The flood of natural light pouring into the salon creates an unexpected visual effect,
- revealing subtle design elements and energizing the ambience.
- The guest stair showcases thought provoking design, leading into a spacious lobby at the annex of the four cabins below deck.
- The centrally set king-sized bed allows free movement throughout the Owner’s Suite, which is flanked by furniture arrangements; the first of which is a vanity desk with
- unmatched views over the waves.
- Long stays on board are more comfortable below deck with large windows and plenty
- of personal storage.
- The beauty of the Grande 36M is not solely a matter of exterior and interior
- design elements that combine to perfectly play out Azimut’s essence.
- Her beauty lies also in discovering the technological advancements and special
- components that contribute to making her truly unique and highly innovative.
- LOW EMISSION YACHT:
- D2P DISPLACEMENT TO PLANING HULL
- The high-efficiency D2P® Displacement-to-Planing hull, combined with the extensive use of carbon fiber, reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20 to 30%* at both slow and fast cruising speeds. The double chine hull comes to a wave piercer at the bow, minimizing the impact of sea conditions while increasing the waterline length and therefore reducing drag.
- CARBON-TECH GENERATION:
- Azimut’s pioneering use of carbon fiber lamination goes beyond pure performance. The Carbon-Tech Generation offers expanded volumes on board, while maintaining excellent dynamic stability and perfect handling. Preserving the yacht’s low center of gravity, the carbon fiber was focused on the upper parts of the yacht, lightening the laminated components by up to 30% and reducing the natural roll momentum up to 15%.
- AIR EXCHANGE AND TREATMENT SYSTEM:
- The yacht is equipped with an UTA air extraction system, which continuously exchanges and purifies the air on board. Through the use of extractors and air handling units, the rooms benefit from a continuous flow of fresh, clean air from the outside, filtering out most undesireable particals and odors.