Description & Details
Completely revolutionizing the open concept, the Azimut Grande S10 is the culmination of visionary thinking and design. From its sleek, sensual exterior lines to spacious, comfortable interior zones and the generously-proportioned external lounging areas, every detail has been inspired by a simple wish: to enable you to experience the joy of the yachting lifestyle, totally at one with the sea. The exterior lines, designed by Alberto Mancini, contain surprising elements drawn from unconventional sources of inspiration when it comes to nautical design, whilst Francesco Guida’s interiors harmoniously combine classic and contemporary style. With abundant use of carbon fibre combined with state-of-the-art technology, the Azimut Grande S10 is the embodiment of striking modernity and represents yet another step in Azimut Yachts’ relentless quest for innovation.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Carbon Tech Generation
- The use of carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability.
- Carbon fiber lamination is applied to:
- Deck (hybrid)
- Mast (steel)
- Radar Arch
- Hard top (opt)
- Transom / Platform
Naviop Advanced Monitoring System
- The bridge was produced in partnership with Simrad-Naviop and has a single ultra-wide screen displaying all the main monitoring and navigation information, a mix of video sources and clusters of content chosen using the commanders, or two touch screens duplicated by two physical joggers for extra redundancy and safety.
Aesthetic & Functional Light Design
- Lighting is a feature of the unique and innovative design. Light design elements combine the functional and the aesthetic LED lights pick out the steps of the stern swim platform and the central stairway accessing the flybridge. The lights switch on in rapid sequence to create an unusual scenic effect, this too inspired by car design and also illuminating the boat’s courtesy areas.
Electrochromic Glass Skylight
- The electrochromic glass skylight by Isoclima Cromalite is a laminated panel incorporating an electro-optical film based on SPD (Suspended Particles Device) technology. The system is activated by an electrical field that aligns the particles suspended in the film to be able to control solar radiation transmittance very effectively in the visible range and certainly significantly in the solar range.
Active Trim Control
- Automatic interceptors by Humphree gives the vessel the lift it needs to get up on plane faster or to reach that optimum running trim. In this way the resistance of the hull is automatically optimised for every speed and load condition, this resulting in increased speed and lower fuel consumption.
- The Humphree system is all electric powered by 12-24 Volt DC. Thanks to the design of the Interceptor it only requires a small amount of power to move the blade up and down, even under high speed operation.
EPS Electronic Power Steering
- At the helm, the innovative Optimus Electronic Power Steering system by Seastar Solutions gives you a similar sensation to driving a top of the range car. The owner can conﬁgure the responsiveness of the helm by regulating wheel turns and steering effort according to speed. The system also has the additional beneﬁ t of eliminating the hydraulic piping between the helm station and the rudder compartment.
- The main characteristic of the layout is the versatility of the spaces. On the main deck, first sliding glass door between the patio and the dining area, when open, turns these two zones into a single large ambience with a table under cover and two sofas in the open. The continuity between the patio and the dining area is emphasized by the use of the same teak and other materials and colorways in both areas, while a second, slightly curved door in the middle of the living area separates the indoor lounge, keeping the areas air-conditioned.
- The stern-facing transparent parapet makes the spacious 17-square-metre cockpit a veritable terrace overlooking the sea, and elevating the connection with the water.
- Creativity and innovative design are behind the full-beam platform, a never-before seen feature in this category, which is reached by artfully recessed stairs.
Pivoting Lateral Handrails
- Built into the bodywork replacing steel with fiberglass, the handrails have an upward pivoting section, which supports the bimini for shade and further opens the lateral space, maximizing the infinity terrace effect.
Active Ventilation System
- The engine room features an Active Ventilation System that regulates fan rotation speed on the basis of temperature.