Description & Details
Elegant, determined, dynamic and decisive. These words not only express the boat’s exterior lines but also the essence of Alberto Mancini ʼs stylistic approach. An eclectic designer renowned for creating “contamination” between the automotive and nautical worlds, his stylistic hallmark is immediately apparent in the sleek, powerful lines of the S8 where innovation meets simplicity. The art of creation is countered by deliberate reduction as seen in the elimination of the conventional steel railing and the reinvention of the traditional open pro fi le through the introduction of a “gun barrel” on the prow. A truly original element on a boat of this type, it both contains and elongates its form. Avant-garde design and comfort have never been so elegant.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- The use of carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability.
- Carbon fiber lamination is applied to:
- superstructure (hybrid)
Triple IPS Propulsion
- Triple Volvo IPS propulsion system installed on hydrodinamic optimized hull shape
- Superior manoeuverability
- Minimum noise and viration level
- Best fuel efficiency (up to 25% reduction compared to shaft line)
Active Trim Control
- Interceptor technology provides a smooth, precise Auto mode that automatically takes care of all trim adjustments. It delivers trouble-free handling and a system without corrosion or leaking oil.
Integrated Control & Monitoring System
- The integrated control system by Garmin has been customised to increase control potential: from engine data and alarms, to bilge and water discharge pumps, tank levels and engine room ventilation, right through to the sound system and the air conditioning units. The system can be accessed from both helm stations and remotely from a tablet.
- Joystick Driving offers an easy way to maneuver with precision and at the same time it allows the driver to steer comfortably at all speeds with only one hand. When Joystick Driving is activated, the Autopilot turns on simultaneously. The driver steers the boat by moving the Joystick. When the Joystick is released, the Autopilot is engaged and keeps a forward course.
HTS- High Technical Standard Declaration
- Azimut S8 has been designed and engineered according to the highest standards applied in the recreational industry for production boats.
- Thanks to CE Category A and NMMA Certification the boat is in compliance with the two major safety codes for boat below 24 meters.