Description & Details
Offers a truly outstanding opportunity for a families extended cruising plans or live-aboard lifestyle desires. Properly equipped for coastal cruising and year round living, JAHA offers size, pedigree and class.
The Hatteras 56 Motor Yacht is a spacious twin deck layout featuring a very comfortable ride in traditional Hatteras styling. JAHA’s layout rivals that of her larger Hatteras sisters, with three staterooms, three heads, big galley and dinette area and an open wheelhouse and salon. The enclosed after deck adds to the space and comfort aboard.
Plan to view her soon!
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Master Cabin:
- Island queen berth, with expanding abilities to a full king.
- Full beam cabin with lots of light and cross ventilation options.
- Master head with separate tub/shower and new toilet system.
- Large full height closet spaces.
- TV/DVD in master.
- VIP Cabin:
- Located amidships.
- Twin side by side berths.
- Head and shower and new toilet system
- Hanging locker and night stand chest of drawers
- Guest Cabin:
- Located forward with proper sized upper and lower berths
- Hanging locker, storage drawers
- Ensuite head with a new toilet system
- The Fridgidare stacked washer and dryer is located in the companionway from the galley area to the VIP and Master Cabins.
- Seth Thomas clock and barometer
- 52" HDTV in salon
- Clarion stereo
- Large L-settee w/recent softwood update
- Two large occasional chairs
- Coffee table/ottoman
- Access into the main salon is from the after deck twin doors, or through the pilothouse from pilothouse side doors, both port and starboard. The salon features a large L-settee and occasion chairs. Soft goods, headliner and flooring are recent additions.
- The galley is located just forward and down a few steps from the pilothouse. There is lots of daylight from cabin side windows. There is a large dinette that will seat six and features newer soft goods. Lots of working counter and floor space.
- McGraw-Edison - Modern Maid household size stove top and oven.
- Apollo microwave and convection oven
- GE upright refrigerator and freezer
- Modern Maid dishwasher
- Good lighting
- Serious storage
- All the electronics were updated in 2010.
- Raymarine E140 widescreen hybrid touch
- Raymarine Corepack, Smartpilot SPX30 Auto pilot
- Raymarine AIS500
- Digital sonar module
- Raymarine open array 4kW radar antenna
- ICOM VHF
- Interphase scanning sonar
- KVH Trackphone
- Flybridge helm:
- Raymarine E120 widescreen
- Digital depth sounder
- ICOM VHF
- Raymarine Smart pilot remote
Mechanical and Electrical
- Main engines (port = 2028 hrs SMOH - starboard = 3219 hrs SMOH)
- 2 ea. 20kW Kohler generators (port = 3066 hrs. - starboard = 3155 hrs)
- Naiad stabilizers
- Side Power bow thruster
- 660 gpd Watermaker
- 4 ea. reverse cycle zones for A/C and heat
- Dual Racor fuel filters for mains and gen sets
- Glenndinning engine synchronizer
- Hynautic engine clutches and throttles
- 32 vdc ships service bank (8 ea. 8 vdc batteries)
- 32 vdc engine starting bank
- 12 vdc electronics bank
- 110/240 vac dockside power
- Sentry Battery charger(s)
- Twin aft deck settees with tables
- Flybridge settee's (L and straight w/table)
- FB deck carpet
- 3 ea. FB helm seats
- Aft deck wet bar w/sink, storage and U-Line ice maker
- Anchor pulpit
- Windlass w/300' chain rode
- Dinghy davit
- West Marine Hypalon RIB inflatable dinghy
- Forward storage deck boxes
- Full bambino top with an extension and enclosure
- Teak wing side deck doors
- Custom boarding ladders (3 ea. types)
- Aft deck enclosure (sides solid with windows, aft is removable panels)
- Custom extended transom step platform
- Teak side deck handrails
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.