Description & Details
The first in its series, the 43 LE emphasizes the tenets Tiara outboard products have become synonymous for: sport styling combined with luxurious amenities, dedicated social zones and thrilling performance. While the bow provides relaxation via a chaise lounge, the aft social zone shows off a rotating lounge with multiple locking positions and a built-in footrest. A fold down terrace expands the cockpit and improves your access to the water. Entertainment features are found throughout, including the galley, grill and premium stereo system. Head below deck and you’ll find two sleeping accommodations: a queen island berth and mid- cabin double berth. A complete head with separate shower provides all the appropriate overnighting or day-yachting amenities one would need.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description
- With three unique propulsion package options, the Tiara Sport 43 LE is built for performance. Your choice of Mercury, Yamaha or Seven Marine engines combined with the Tiara Sport integrated electronics package provide power and control at the helm. The integrated electronics package includes Garmin® Marine Navigation Systems that are intuitive for Captain while you explore port to port.
- Tiara 43LE RS
- Triple Yamaha 425 hp helm master
- Washdown - fresh water cockpit
- Washdown - fresh water anchor locker
- Macerator [waste system]
- Synthetic teak deck, std pkg, natural
- Synthetic teak deck, aft cockpit natural
- Synthetic teak deck,helm/galley, natural
- Synthetic teak deck,swim, natural
- Refrigerated cooler box,aft facing seat
- Icemaker, lieu of galley storage
- Retractable cockpit enclosure
- Satellite weather & radio ready
- Additonal garmin 16" display Garmin 48" fantom open array radar hull color: Maserati Blu Passione
- Bootline:768860f axalta crystal white
- Cockpit/interior accent: cognac
- Solid surface-int/ext: lg, aurora cream
- Do not winterize sheet set & mattress pad
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.