Description & Details
Gorgeous styling that is built with long range blue water capabilities. Accompanied with all of the comfort and luxury you would come to expect from a Grand Banks. This EastBay proven itself many times! The Eastbay model is a vessel capable of higher cruising speeds similar to that of a performance vessels with cruising features of a motor yacht. Why the Eastbay 49? She is one of the best boats for may reasons. Here are the key features that set her apart from the rest. She has a wide beam which makes it a very stable ride in all sea conditions. The side decks are very wide making it easy for the first mate to handle lines during docking. The Eastbay is also very comfortable below deck and in the pilot house. The wraparound windows offers fantastic visibility from the helm. The salon is very comfortable for entertaining guests. Both guest and master heads feature plenty of room to shower and not feel crowded. The galley is bigger than most with lots of storage. Fridge and freezer also larger than many other similar sized Yachts. If you wind up in a gale you will be ready as this boat was built for many years of service. Consider a weekend getaway or big blue water cruising!
- COLUMBUS, OHIO
- FAVORITE BOATING DESTINATION
- ROCHE HARBOR, WASHINGTON
- FIRST BOAT SOLD
- 21' BOSTON WHALER
Highlighted Details & Specifications
- Navigation Center
- Inside Equipment:
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Hot Water
- Fresh Water Maker - Searecovery
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
- Electrical Equipment:
- Shore Power Inlet
- Outside Equipment/Extras:
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Cushions
- Swimming Ladder
- Newer Garmin 17" Multifunction Display;
- Chart plotter, GPS, Fishfinder, Radar and remote camera video display.
- Northern lights 12 KW generator with sound shield
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Kahlenberg Airhorn
- AGM Batteries with fiberglass batteries
- 2 8D Engine start batteries
- 2 8D House batteries
- 1 generator start battery
- Automatic battery charger 12V unto 50 Amp
- fuel transfer pump
- New 20 gallon hot water tank
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Gear up for the sophisticated style and power of the Grand Banks 49 Eastbay HX. Sporting a hull shape that redefines performance, the 49 Eastbay HX is an express cruiser that can take on rough seas and still provide the comfort and luxury that you expect from a Grand Banks. Withtop speeds of over 30 knots and cruising speeds exceeding 25 knots, this 49-foot gem will fill the captain and guests with pride.
- Water heater was replaced (2019)
- 2021- replaced Freedom Lift Arms,
- Three new hatches.
- New white boot stripe.
- 2022- New Garmin electronics and mast was removed and refinished.
- New refrigeration compressor
- 2023- Victron Invertor 3KW
- 2022 & 2023- Exterior bright work with Bristol finish.
- Honda 40 hp 4 stroke motor professionally maintained regularly
- Every spring engine and generator professional maintained
- Bottom paint every 2-3 years
- Twin Caterpillar Marine 3196 TA engines- 660hp
- Caterpillar Digital Electronic Display on helm
- Bilge pump
- Engine controls, single lever throttle and gear shaft controls
- Engine room ladder
Inflatable Dinghy & Freedom Lift For Tender
- Fiberglass inflatable dinghy
- 40 hp Honda 4 stroke engine-serviced annually
- All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.