Description & Details
The Magellano 25 Metri sits proudly atop the water, with its solid form full of the promise of long, memory-making voyages where you will finally have the chance to savour time and rediscover its true sense. Indeed, it is this spirit of travel that Vincenzo De Cotiis has explored and brought to life with a décor, design elements and layout that capture the originality and unique approach of the sea traveller and their willingness to embrace the extraordinary moments and experiences of every journey. The fluid geometries of the boat spring from the idea of recreating and integrating marine elements in a natural way throughout. Inspired by the concept of the gentle form of the waves, the seating, forms and even the depth achieved in the spatial dimension all evoke the movement of the sea’s surface. This connection with the sea is also seen in the choice of colours with an intense blue that veers towards green recalling the hue of the water at its deepest points, whilst the use of wood and white are unmistakably marine. Light is another fundamental element of the design. The vast windows, combined with grand prospective depth, make the most of the natural light that floods the interiors, creating a joyous, uplifting environment.
LAYOUT & VESSEL DIAGRAMS
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Infinity Terrace & Platform Expanderinfinity Terrace
- The innovative cockpit design features a retractable panel that can be lowered to leave a transparent parapet, transforming the space into a glorious terrace with unimpeded views onto the sea. The same panel, which also serves as the garage hatch, then unfolds to create a spacious bathing platform by the water’s edge.
Raised Pilot House
- The Magellano 25 Metri features a Raised Pilot House that can be accessed both from the flybridge and internal lobby, facilitating crew movement whilst offering maximum privacy to the owner and guests. Designed to ensure optimal visibility, the space contains seating for a co-pilot in the form of a small divan/chaise longue and a latest generation glass cockpit dashboard.
- Hotel Mode is just the simplest definition of an otherwise sophisticated and ingenuous innovative way to enjoy time at the anchor at zero emission in the most peaceful silence nature can offer.
- While in Hotel Mode on board systems are fed by dedicated lithium ion battery packs in lieu of generators for up to 6 hours during the day and up to 8 hours at night, when the electrical power need of the yacht naturally decreases (range varies depending on weather conditions as well as personal use of electrical loads).
- The use of carbon fibre is a construction choice that allows volumes and surfaces to be increased in size while keeping the same weight, therefore maintaining excellent levels of dynamic stability.
- Carbon fiber lamination is applied to:
- hard top
Active Trim Control
- Interceptor technology provides a smooth, precise Auto mode that automatically takes care of all trim adjustments, guaranteeing the best fuel efficiency at every speed and an optimal front view.
- It delivers trouble-free handling and a system without any risk of corrosion or leaking oil.
Double Chine Dual Mode Hull
- The new Dual Mode Hull generation. Smooth and unslammable, it ensures comfortable navigation and excellent seakeeping even in moderate sea conditions.
- The upper chine provides a larger beam at low speed, assuring an excellent dynamic stability while, at higher speed, the flow separates from the lower chine which is shaped for least resistance, thus reducing the friction and increasing range and fuel efficiency.
- The Magellano 25 Metri boasts levels of onboard comfort that you would normally only find in much larger yachts.
- From elastic [flexible] couplings connecting the engines and inverters to acoustic floating solutions for the floor, walls and ceiling of the owner’s suite, the emphasis is on reducing noise and vibrations to an absolute minimum.
- The BCOOL system, based on NASA-developed technology, ensures constant and thorough air circulation and sanitation on board yachts, together with full air exchange.
- Not only does this innovative solution eliminate harmful microorganisms from ventilation shafts and the environment, it also regulates the air temperature and humidity level for maximum cabin comfort.
HTS- High Technical Standard Declaration
- Azimut Magellano 25METRI has been designed and engineered according to the highest standards applied in the recreational industry for production boats.
- With CE Class A and NMMA Certification, the boat is in compliance with the two major safety.